Can you create a BIS account without being connected to the wireless network? if not then how can i resend my service books to my blackberry?
    04-26-11 08:20 AM
    log into your carrier's BIS website. you can push service books from your PC to your device.. what carrier are you with?
    04-26-11 10:11 AM
    Can you create a BIS account without being connected to the wireless network? if not then how can i resend my service books to my blackberry?
    sorry, mis-read your question... your carrier creates your BIS account... Are you trying to make a BIS account without a wireless plan / carrier?
    04-26-11 10:15 AM
    Yeah and i go to this website : BlackBerry Internet Service and put in my PIN and IMEI but it always says that my Blackberry Internet Service Account is disactivated or suspended. I heard i had to be connected to the wireless network to make one, but mine doesn't work. Thats the reason i want to create an account to resend my service books so it hopefully will work.
    04-26-11 11:19 AM
    call your carrier, and they can set-up / reset your account... while they're on the phone, you can have them re-send the service books as well...
    04-26-11 11:21 AM
    Also my carrier never provided me with an account
    04-26-11 11:22 AM
    Also my carrier never provided me with an account
    call your carrier, and they can set-up / reset your account... while they're on the phone, you can have them re-send the service books as well...
    10 char .
    04-26-11 11:23 AM
    you will need to do what TBrenn said, call the carrier, it seems that your account was probably not setup when you activated your phone.
    04-26-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD