Hey guys,

Been a while since I have posted on the forums, I will be leaving the country soon and need to unlock my Torch.

Just wondering if any of you know some good reputable places to get an unlock code for my Torch!

Cheers
    07-26-11 12:56 AM
    There is an app in appworld call cellunlock. In reality when you pay for it your are paying to unlock your phone. The app get all the information and send it. After two hours you get an IMEI unlock code and instructions. I have use twice with great results. I think that crackberry has it also but is more expensive.

Hope it helps
    07-26-11 01:26 AM
    eBay for 0.99$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 02:14 AM
    There's a bunch of free sites. You can search the forum for quite a few as well. There are plenty of threads for you to choose from.

Enjoy your trip.
    07-26-11 09:22 AM
    I used FreeMyBlackBerry.com and it worked great. No fees and I had the unlock code within 2 hours. They also provide the instructions on how to perform the unlock.
    07-26-11 11:35 AM
    Hey guys,

Been a while since I have posted on the forums, I will be leaving the country soon and need to unlock my Torch.

Just wondering if any of you know some good reputable places to get an unlock code for my Torch!

Cheers
    We offer reliable and instant delivery on our unlock codes. We have a server that is installed on our site that will send you a copy of your code and will be outputted on your screen.
    07-26-11 03:34 PM
    About the service we offer at blackberry unlocking:

Blackberry Unlocking is legit / safe?

you can trust us when unlocking your Blackberry. we are a verified PayPal seller and when you buy unlocking codes from us you keep your money and your information safe.
    PayPal is using the latest anti-fraud technology and your financial info is never given away to us, we get your order and the unlocking codes for your Blackberry are automatically sent to you by E-Mail (We won't use your Email for anything else) right after your payment and unlocking is done. When you make the buy you are redirected to Paypal.com where all of your information is protected by SSL , with an encryption key length of 168 bits-the highest level commercially available.
    safe and legit unlocking service, 100% money back for blackberry unlocking services - buy unlock code for your Blackberry with paypal

Our service is 100% money back guarantee!
    We will send you the unlock code in less then 15 minutes! If you don't get the unlocking code after 45 minutes please contact us using our support and we will try to get you the codes right away or refund your money if there is any problem to get the unlock codes for you.

In case we can't get the codes we will refund 100% of your payment. More then 98% of the total unlocking gets the working code right away. it's super easy and safe. In case you have mistaken the information you sent us to unlock then contact us and we will try to help.

We have a Live chat support that working 60 hours in a week, 24/7 Email support and 5 working days money back policy. The bottom line is that we will try to do our best to unlock your phone fast and easy - if you need any support we are here to provide it at any time.

visit use on the link below if interested:
    Unlock Blackberry Torch
    07-26-11 03:47 PM
    i think that is you gogole it you should be able to find a way.

I'm getting my torch tomorrow, and I hope I cqn get it at the airport because that way i don't need to try and find a way to unock it.
    07-27-11 11:44 AM
    Do not trust .. SPAM.. Check his history.
    06-27-12 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD