CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Best Hybrid For Torch 9800?

Hello Everyone,
    i have a factory unlocked torch 9800. i recently upgraded my device to 6.0.0.747. I am a heavy blackberry user. In the morning i charge my device fully upto 100% and till evening 5pm it get down to 15%. i think Blackberry's all software updates have this battery drainage. Please someone suggest me a good HYBRID FOR MY TORCH 9800 which has a nice battery backup. Please.
    Suggestions and reviews appriciated
    CrackBerry Abuser

Well I like berrlicious V5.. But u can change display settings, turn off wifi and so on to make ur battery last
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by hasa77 View Post
    Well I like berrlicious V5.. But u can change display settings, turn off wifi and so on to make ur battery last
    how much time do you get on your berrilicious? and can u telme about "raikkohad" hows that hybrid?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I don't use berrylicious anymore so I can't give u a battery time. Most people like raikkohad but I've never been able to load it on my phone
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by hasa77 View Post
    I don't use berrylicious anymore so I can't give u a battery time. Most people like raikkohad but I've never been able to load it on my phone
    okie brother. thanks
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

I have been using the BerryLicio.us Ultimate Hybrid for 9300, 97xx and 9800 for a couple of weeks now and I really like it. runs good browser is snappy and I installed tiny meter to monitor the OS and after a reboot 5 days asgo I have an average battery discharge of 4.5% and memory drain of only 3.7 MB and this is with normal usage with 3G and Wifi on all the time. It took my 9800 about a week to settle in but I am loving this hybrid. Battery is even better when I turn off Wifi at work since I cannot connect. You can find it in the Hybrid Section of the Forums. I tried the B@stard Ahead hybrid but found that battery drain and memory loss was too high for me around 9% average and 30MB after a week He has a newer one so I cannot comment on that. I would read the hybrid forums and see what others are saying and try one if you dont like then switch to another till you find what works best for you.
    Last edited by beanctr10; 09-27-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by beanctr10 View Post
    I have been using the BerryLicio.us Ultimate Hybrid for 9300, 97xx and 9800 for a couple of weeks now and I really like it. runs good browser is snappy and I installed tiny meter to monitor the OS and after a reboot 5 days asgo I have an average battery discharge of 4.5% and memory drain of only 3.7 MB and this is with normal usage with 3G and Wifi on all the time. It took my 9800 about a week to settle in but I am loving this hybrid. Battery is even better when I turn off Wifi at work since I cannot connect. You can find it in the Hybrid Section of the Forums. I tried the B@stard Ahead hybrid but found that battery drain and memory loss was too high for me around 9% average and 30MB after a week He has a newer one so I cannot comment on that. I would read the hybrid forums and see what others are saying and try one if you dont like then switch to another till you find what works best for you.
    thns for such a detailed info borther. i actually installd "raikkohad" yesterday. til now i cannot differentiate anythng. actually its my 1st hybrid. i will check it fr some daysand then if i found it negative i will go for "berrilicio" will contact u again if i need any help. thanks anywys a lot
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,639 Global Posts

Or you can go ask in the Hybrid forum....

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-os-f224/
    --
    8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by buttwaris View Post
    thns for such a detailed info borther. i actually installd "raikkohad" yesterday. til now i cannot differentiate anythng. actually its my 1st hybrid. i will check it fr some daysand then if i found it negative i will go for "berrilicio" will contact u again if i need any help. thanks anywys a lot
    Sooooo, did you stick w/ raikkohad, switch to BerryLicio.us, or go back to stock 6.0.0.747?
    Pete
    AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.2.1.2273

Just chill the hell out. It's pretty bad when I'M the voice of reason. lol - Bla1ze
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by ppeters914 View Post
    Sooooo, did you stick w/ raikkohad, switch to BerryLicio.us, or go back to stock 6.0.0.747?
    Well raikkohad had not done the job for me. i installed Aorist b@stard seris by wu wei. and believe me its the best hybrid till time. i installed meterberry on my 9800 and my average discharge rate is just 2% sometimes it gets upto 3% i use wifi continuesly whats app and phone calls
    Don't Ever Make A Girl Cry, God Counts Her Tears...!!!
    9800 powered by .749