i've currently been waiting about 2-3 weeks now for my torch from bell. i've been on a "list" of people to get the phone first but this list seems to mean nothing because they haven't gotten any shipments. im curios to know if anybody else in ontario has been waiting to get a torch
    10-20-10 10:44 PM
    Are you doing this through a store or the website? I can't comment on bell exactly but im With Telus and Ive purchased 2 torches already. I had to return one and they had stock for that too. I would forsurly call and checkup wherever you set your name and see what the holdup is
    10-20-10 10:47 PM
    Are you doing this through a store or the website? I can't comment on bell exactly but im With Telus and Ive purchased 2 torches already. I had to return one and they had stock for that too. I would forsurly call and checkup wherever you set your name and see what the holdup is
    at my local bell store im not sure why but they tell me they dont get any shipments of the torch and im starting to get annoyed
    10-20-10 10:49 PM
    Take the short drive into Quebec. I know for a fact that plenty of stores around the Montreal area have stock.
    10-20-10 11:09 PM
    Try a different store. Every Bell store I know have them in stock. It's not like they are on back ordered.
    10-20-10 11:13 PM
    Try a different store. Every Bell store I know have them in stock. It's not like they are on back ordered.
    i thought about that but i've been a customer for a number of yearsand have been going to this particular store and i have a long time friend there that gives me discounts and such so that wouldn't be an option
    10-21-10 12:10 AM
    Sounds like a dealer. With dealerships you have to be patient. Even if they make an order every week, that doesn't mean they get shipments every week. I imagine corporate stores get priority shipments. Just be patient, your time will come
    10-21-10 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD