Bell Mobility has now launched it's official Torch promotional page:

Bell Canada - The BlackBerry Torch

The release is soon... So soon in fact that the drop down about replacing your phone starts with "Within the next month"...
    08-24-10 08:43 AM
    Nice !!!! Awesome
    08-24-10 09:24 AM
    Thanks!!!! Subscribed
    08-24-10 09:26 AM
    I got to play with my buddy's last night for 2 hours! love it!!!

I don't care who gets it first, bell, rogers, telus. I'm buying it.

I just need somebody here so I can get warranty, if i need it....
    08-24-10 09:33 AM
    @ek9max
    How was it ?? OMG im dyin to get my hands on one
    08-24-10 10:20 AM
    Hmmm anyone hear of any off-contract prices? I want one of these asap haha.
    08-24-10 10:21 AM
    @ek9max
    How was it ?? OMG im dyin to get my hands on one
    I was VERY impressed. I can't wait to get it.

Sur eit's not as fluid or fast as an iphone 4. But I love blackberry and bbm. So it's great for a guy like me. I'm super exicted to get one.
    08-24-10 10:31 AM
    Hmmm anyone hear of any off-contract prices? I want one of these asap haha.
    @Canusaybimmy - Totally right ! I just wanna know lol

@ek9max - what would you compare the weight too?? and the slider part, how does it feel ??
    08-24-10 11:14 AM
    Anyone know of an exact date for release? I wonder if rogers and telus will get this on the same day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 11:18 AM
    Yeah great!! Thant's like Rogers saying "release in the coming weeks"..... So much for that. They should have said coming months cause it wont be here before end september. Sorry for being negative.. I'm pissed that we're still waiting

08-24-10 11:19 AM
    Come to Rogers please! I don't think I have it in me to switch to Bell.... *barfs*
    08-24-10 11:23 AM
    @jaxterz - So So Deff, it's comin to Rogers for sure. Rumored has it that Roger would be getting it first. Then Telus and BELL.
    But the looks of things, BELL has a lil Jump Start with the lil Site they have up !
    Wheres Rogers and TELUS ??
    08-24-10 11:29 AM
    Rumour has it the launch party is scheduled in toronto for Sep 21st

If that's the case then Bell was spot on with "coming this fall"
    08-24-10 11:47 AM
    Come to Rogers please! I don't think I have it in me to switch to Bell.... *barfs*
    Why - whats wrong with Bell?
    08-24-10 11:55 AM
    @rob1 - nothing is wrong with bell. they've stepped up their game in the last year or so.

lastly - spoke to a bell rep today at the eaton center- they are expecting it in september but no confirmed date....i want it no....
    08-24-10 12:11 PM
    Yeah great!! Thant's like Rogers saying "release in the coming weeks"..... So much for that. They should have said coming months cause it wont be here before end september. Sorry for being negative.. I'm pissed that we're still waiting
    You and everyone else! I'm losing my mind.. I think when we finally get it i'm goin to have to take the day off work to be alone with it for a while..
    08-24-10 12:31 PM
    I've had Bell before and I had the worst reception ever. There would be places where I would get no bars at all that I do now with Rogers. My cousin has Bell right now and when I compare our signal strength mine always wins.
    08-24-10 02:10 PM
    @rob1 - nothing is wrong with bell. they've stepped up their game in the last year or so.

lastly - spoke to a bell rep today at the eaton center- they are expecting it in september but no confirmed date....i want it no....
    I have friends on bell and telus's new 3g network. they have reception issues....
    08-24-10 02:27 PM
    I've had Bell before and I had the worst reception ever. There would be places where I would get no bars at all that I do now with Rogers. My cousin has Bell right now and when I compare our signal strength mine always wins.
    Depends... Their HSPA network is way better then their CDMA network... Does your friend have a CDMA phone or a HSPA phone?
    08-24-10 02:38 PM
    They both have 9700's

My wife has a tour on telus and it's great

08-24-10 02:43 PM

I'm with you there. so annoyed
    08-24-10 02:47 PM
    I have friends on bell and telus's new 3g network. they have reception issues....
    It really depends on the area. Here on the East Coast, in the Cities, its a toss up, but go outside the city, and Bell/Telus win hands down. They just have a much much larger footprint. So it totally comes down to your specific area. I live just outside the city and have full coverage with Bell. Amazing signal. Rogers stops at the head of my road.
    08-24-10 02:52 PM
    my **** is still sore for how badly they effed me.

I got a deal through retentions, but the guy forgot to put it all in place (hit the "ok" button?) and everything got totally effed up. Ended up doulbing our bills and other stuff. Bell wouldnt' fix it or turn around and help me get a better deal. Even after being with them for 6 years without a single missed payment with two smart phones.

Their customer service blows.

Their tv division is even worse. Moved, couldn't get sat in the new place (they don't allow dishes on their property) and accoridng to my contract I shouldn't have had to pay the cancelation fee because of the fact I couldn't use their services anymore. They said they never got the letter from our condo board about it, even though it was sent sign on reciept and there was record of it being signed for.
    08-24-10 03:01 PM
    I just purchased an unlocked Torch from a pretty sketchy Bell dealer in Toronto. He may not for sure know what he is talking about but, he gave me the date Sept 28th for Bell's Torch launch...
    08-24-10 04:22 PM
    Rumour from a credible source is that Bell in Alberta will have Torch on September 24 at $199/3-yr contract much as Roger's and Telus have announced today.
    09-01-10 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD