I'm a big fan of BBWeather. Can't seem to get it to work on my Torch 9800. Anyone able to get it to work?
    08-16-10 03:47 PM
    If you mean berryweather then yeah I got it to work. Since I bought mine through crackberry/mobihand, I just went throught the upgrade process there. Works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 10:51 PM
    Not surprised as I don't think its been updated since 4.7 or so.
    08-17-10 08:52 AM
    I downloaded it to my torch from the bellshare.com website. It works fine - when I tried to restore my settings from my memory card it said that there was an error but at the end of the day, all of my maps restored. The size doesn't work quite right on the Torch screen but it is functional and displays fine in the home screen for me.
    08-17-10 10:14 AM
    BBWeather is not Berryweather. It was the first really function and FREE weather program for the BB. I used it until very recently.

I downloaded it to my torch from the bellshare.com website. It works fine - when I tried to restore my settings from my memory card it said that there was an error but at the end of the day, all of my maps restored. The size doesn't work quite right on the Torch screen but it is functional and displays fine in the home screen for me.
    08-17-10 10:31 AM
    No, BBWeather does not work -- some kind of weird "null font" error. I said goodbye to what has been a longtime (and free!) friend on my BB and d/l'd BeWeather fka BerryWeather. Not sure if it's worth $10, but it is very good.
    08-17-10 11:04 AM
    I downloaded the code and found the error and fixed it.
    Let me know if it works for you as well.
    Both jad and alx included.

Todd
    08-19-10 10:26 AM
    I downloaded the code and found the error and fixed it.
    Let me know if it works for you as well.
    Both jad and alx included.

Todd
    I downloaded and installed this with apploader and it rebooted my phone and now the program isnt listed. Its in applications as installed but I cant run it.
    08-30-10 05:39 PM
    I went to ShopCB and changed my PIN to the Torch PIN and downloaded BerryWeather. It is working well.
    08-30-10 06:15 PM
    I went to ShopCB and changed my PIN to the Torch PIN and downloaded BerryWeather. It is working well.
    This thread is about BBWeather, not BerryWeather.

08-30-10 06:21 PM
    This thread is about BBWeather, not Berry Weather.
    08-30-10 06:24 PM
    Ya have never used bb weather. But if you search for mobihand codes. And use mdhd20 I think it'll make the berry weather 7.86 is what I paided for berry weather and love it. So just my 2 cents.
    08-30-10 07:29 PM
    Thank you BekNazar it worked without any problems.
    09-15-10 11:58 AM
    Thank you BekNazar it worked without any problems.
    How did you install it to get it to work?
    09-15-10 12:06 PM
    I can't get bbweather to work on my torch either beknazar's version or other.
    10-03-10 02:50 PM
    Mine works and it doesn't work. The homescreen widget and icon appear proper but if I try to actually open the app it gives me a "Severe Error getting fonts for: null" message. But it still updates and gives me the correct time/temp (I run BerryWeather also and they always match).

10-03-10 08:27 PM
    BBWeather has been working for me just fine on my Torch. Sometimes the wallpaper get stretched when going from portrait to landscape, but since I'm using it with CB Wallpaper changer, it doesn't bother me.
    10-03-10 08:44 PM
    Hey BekNazar,

any shot you could do the same fix for the bbweather ex version .91.2 (on the tateu website as well) its the experimental GPS version of bbweather. If no thanks for fixing the main version.
    10-03-10 10:15 PM
    Here is an OTA link to BBWeather:
    http://www.gln.bz/dl/bbweather.jad

Riclesb,
    I'll look into it. Probably the same error.
    10-04-10 08:52 AM
    for all those having issues with the originally posted bbweather. I found an issue with the original alx file. I made a few changes and have gotten it to work on my torch. I have posted the update zip. Please give it a try.
    10-04-10 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD