Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MG Solutions
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BBM 7.0.0.126 doesn't work in BlackBerry Torch 9800 with 6 OS

BBM 7.0.0.126 doesn't work in BlackBerry Torch 9800 with 6 OS. After installing BBM 7.0.0.126 i try to start it. Put my BlackBerry ID it starts to connect but now overhanging in RESTORING BBM position. And i can't stop it?
    Could you recommend who to solve this issue?
    Thank you in advance.
    c_ius likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,632 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

I will be following this, just sent my old 9800 to my son as a temporary phone and was planning on walking him thru some app installs and updates, BBM 7.1/voice included.
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    CrackBerry User

Default my 9800 works like a charm

I also have 9800(posting from it now ) and I have BBM 7.0.0.126 working just wonderful. My os version is 6.0 bundle 2949. Cheers.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default BBM 7 bad install

I had a bad install and had to safe boot delete BBM reboot and reinstall and then it worked.
    CrackBerry Newbie

A reinstall was necessary on my torch os 6
    Did a safe boot and deleted re booted and re installed
    CrackBerry Abuser

Somewhat related to this maybe is I found that the Desktop software does not back up BBM conversations since my upgrade to BBM 7:

Desktop software won't backup BBM 7 conversations?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default help!

I just upgraded to the new bbm 7 on my Torch and it keep saying "Cannot Set Up Bbm - Insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off"
    My Wi- fi is on.... im so confused
    Anyone know what I should do ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i upgraded my bbm 7 version in torch 9800 but after upgradtion my bbm got uninstalled and now not installing. could you please help me in installing bbm.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by vanika arora View Post
    i upgraded my bbm 7 version in torch 9800 but after upgradtion my bbm got uninstalled and now not installing. could you please help me in installing bbm.
    try downloading from this link through your bb browser

rroyy.com
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and we'll see...

--Removed---
    There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by MG Solutions View Post
    BBM 7.0.0.126 doesn't work in BlackBerry Torch 9800 with 6 OS. After installing BBM 7.0.0.126 i try to start it. Put my BlackBerry ID it starts to connect but now overhanging in RESTORING BBM position. And i can't stop it?
    Thank you in advance.

The problem probably occurs when you try to upgrade without having backed up your BBM before the update.
    I strongly recommend restoration before the update. Make everything functional, then back up your BBM fro BBM->Options etc, and the upgrade to BBM 7.0.....
    If that won't work consider a full BBM uninstall and reinstall from scratch.
    Personally for me, from now and then a full BBSAK wipe and new OS installation does the trick for everything.

For me the upgrade worked like a charm on my 9800 (OS 6.0.0.747).
    There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't...
    CrackBerry Abuser

dont install it from appworld. from your native blackberyy browser open "mobile.blackberyy.com" select blackberry messenger option there. instaal it from there. reboot your handheld. and enjoy
    Don't Ever Make A Girl Cry, God Counts Her Tears...!!!
    9800 powered by .749
    CrackBerry Master

I have an issue with the new BBM7 install as well, here's the thread I've opened: Upgrade to BBM 7.0 w/ voice.....not so smooth on BB OS6!

It works but the UI lags and is super choppy scrolling from contact to contact. I wish we could just downgrade back to the previous version.
    "Think highly of yourself, because the world will take you at your own estimate."
    CrackBerry Newbie

mine too! I upgraded just now to bbm7 and I always have this ''Insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off'' , where in fact I am connected to our wifi and all other apps using wifi connection works properly. Can somebody please help!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default HELPPPP

How do i safe boot bbm and then reinstall it?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default BBM 7

I was kinda excited when I upgraded to BBM 7 version. But when I tried using it this error message always shows up. "Insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off'' It's really frustrating. I've tried the uninstall/ install procedure but
    it didn't work. It is really frustrating. I've been looking for the resolution of this for 4 days now.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi everyone like ImSoConfuesed and Maria... I get the same message. Help!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hi everyone,

I successfully run the latest BBM and BB App World on Torch 9800, and I only use OS v6.0.0.600 (release 6.0.0_rel2647) which is not the latest OS for Torch 9800.

So far I'm using my Torch 9800 for normal use of BBM, and even for BBM Voice Chat.

If you guys are still having trouble installing the latest BBM and App World into Torch 9800, let me know and I'll post step-by-step to do it.

Cheers, and good luck.
    CrackBerry Newbie

it wont wrk unless version 6 is installed
    CrackBerry Newbie

ya plzz let us noe hw is it wrkng
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MG Solutions View Post
    Thank you in advance.