Is this RIM's answer to google maps? I appreciate the layout RIM offers with their navigation apps. Its much clearer to see when driving. Justa small rant. I wish I could mash RIM's layout with google's speed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 08:13 PM
    only thing i like about this program is its traffic information. Its not good for turn by turn directions. But it definitely lets me know when I need to avoid the NJ Turnpike. It also shows the speed of the traffic flow on each street of your route. Like you said it would be great if this was combined with Google Maps or some other turn by turn guided app.
    09-19-10 08:31 PM
    Yeah. I see A way RIM wants to go about this. The only issue with google is the layout when driving. BB Maps/Traffic color scheme is the shizzle. And the traffic info in this beta release is great... Google Maps is great at everything else.

RIM wins in the details that matter. Hopefully RIM gets this APP popping. Its in beta so it can only get better. Throw BB Maps in their with the speed of google and they have a happy camper FWIW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 09:06 PM
    I love this app. It's chockfull of info and is super accurate about traffic and arrival times. I use Garmin for nav, so I don't need the app for that, but for the other stuff you would use Google Maps for, this is top notch.

I'm looking for ibcop to arrest me:

09-22-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD