1) TrackPad scrolls down a couple when in horizontal poss.
    2) When i play any sort of noise - the speaker makes a really loud popping sound a split second before the song/tune/beeps etc play.
    3) The bottom left of my screen is loose and wobbles up to the right and when you press the screen in the closed possition the whole screen seems to click down onto the bottom peice
    ---
    4) I bought the phone SIM Free from CarPhoneWArehouse and took out insurance - the phone was unsealed when they got it out the back with all stickers missing bar the screen protector and the bags of cables were all over the place ----should i be bothered about this?
    5) i have tried to take it in and explain these problems and get a replacement as its under 28 days old - they're asking me to pay the �60 excess on my insurance but "i" havent broke the handset - i got it like that.

What should i do?
    11-23-10 12:50 PM
    I have not had any of the problems you mentioned other than a little bit of the wobble. I would take the phone back and get a refund from where you purchased it if they will not exchange it instead of paying the insurance money.
    11-23-10 12:59 PM
    I haven't had any of the issues you mentioned at all. The woble for me is a slight wobble from side to side and the slider doesnt move when I push on the bottom left.

Take it back best bet and find another seller. Sounds like they may have sold you a used one or one used as a demo for customers.
    11-23-10 01:03 PM
    After much time on the phone with "Geek Squad" insurance company - they have arranged for CarPhoneWareHouse to replace my phone (that was definately demo'd/used to troubleshoot another device) with a brand new Torch as they feel they tried to mug me off as im young and went in with shades and a guide caine they didnt think i'd notice. anyway - the 9800 is absolutely amazing!!! I LOVE IT - even my faulty one lol.

Note to Apple iPhone 4 - must try harder...BB just releaved themselves on you
    11-23-10 02:03 PM
    Good to hear!
    11-23-10 02:08 PM
    Glad to see that you are well sorted. Once you have had a chance to try your replacement device, feel free to call out for help.
    11-23-10 02:10 PM
    Thanks for you're help people! Fingers crossed my faultless new BB will be....faultless! Oh and CarPhoneWareHouse are giving me some sort of compensation! I paid �480 (bout $900) for the Torch so the least i want is it to work properly lol
    11-23-10 02:55 PM
    a buddy of mine currently has an issue with his trackpad where it almost moves by itself...
    11-23-10 03:25 PM
    At least you get a new Torch, enjoy the phone.
    11-23-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD