hi all just got a bb torch few days ago can't seem to get the bluetoooth working properly i can pair it with my m8's bb but can't seem to send any type of file pic vid etc but can recive pics off hers can anyone explane why this is plz it's the only thing wrong with it and is just bugging me many thanks

Ben
    02-13-11 04:05 AM
    hi all just got a bb torch few days ago can't seem to get the bluetoooth working properly i can pair it with my m8's bb but can't seem to send any type of file pic vid etc but can recive pics off hers can anyone explane why this is plz it's the only thing wrong with it and is just bugging me many thanks

Ben
    same issue here
    02-13-11 01:57 PM
    I cant use mine always send pict with bbm or email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    netstaruk likes this.
    02-13-11 02:23 PM
    i have seen on other sites that it is a bug with the bb torch what the **** i thought they where ment to be tested befor released not impressed at all
    02-14-11 01:54 AM
    same issue here
    To be honest its something i use rarely anyway when working so not a big issue really. I used to have an iPhone anyway so im used to having no bluetooth for sending haha.
    02-14-11 12:21 PM
    This sucks. I bought another BT thinking maybe my old one wasnt working only to find that the new one didnt connect either. Using the corded headset is getting really old.
    03-15-11 07:45 AM
    If the person you're sending the file to doesn't have a blackberry with OS6, tell them to go to their media folder, hit the menu key, and select RECEIVE USING BLUETOOTH

For older devices, you had to do this. OS6 seems to have gotten rid of it, which is great imo. Anyways, that should solve your issue. If not, let us know and we'll help you get it going.
    chriskaboo likes this.
    03-15-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD