Do I hear some indirect pissing and moaning in this post? I hope you guys get it first exclusively so I have to wait, then find out it sucks! Think Storm 1. This way it'll save me from wasting my time and money on it. Ha ha!
    Now that's the spirit......
    06-14-10 06:31 PM
    I am so tired of all the T-mobile cry babies. I hope they don't ever get it. ATT never got the storms, so I have not been able to get a touch blackberry yet. i haven't pissed and moaned about it either. having an unlocked blackberry wasn't an option for me, so I am excited to get it, and hope you never do!
    Wow. Don't count us all in the same basket. We certainly don't think all ATT are overcharged, under-coveraged iSheep do we? I see dozens of people with dropped calls in NYC everyday, I don't assume they are all on ATT?

Different situations for everyone.

If TMO gets it, great. I personally hope they do so I can give it a shot. If not, no biggie, I'm sure there's better stuff coming down the line, but they are long overdue for a touch BB - all GSM carriers in NA are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:42 PM
    sprint is a joke. its only going up because they are letting 4g out first.
    people at the world headquarters, in Kansas City ( where i am) complain about service all the time. they've been laying people of like crazy for many many years now.
    I have sprint here in San Diego CA and i get service everywhere verizon dosnt. Most of my friends have verizon and they dont get service in rural areas which I do. Alot of my friends with ATT and verizon dont get service in their own house! I dont know anyone with T-mobile lol so I cant say much.
    06-23-10 04:52 AM
    Or what?

Lmao... Ok.....? Didn't you tell RIM that you don't want that to happen? And they're still doing it? Noooooo!

Or what?

No.

Yes.
    lmao!!!!!!
    07-10-10 09:24 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD