- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
I charge my phone every night so in the morning it's fully charger and it would last me the entire day. But these past couple of days after charging my phone all night it will die in the middle of day ! Is it time for a new battery ?!
- 12-24-12, 03:28 PM #2
If the battery is more than a year old, and if you haven't changed the way you use your phone (new apps, a new theme, using it a lot more than previously, using it in a new location with poor signal reception, or your usual tower is down, forcing you to a more distant tower), then it's likely time for a new battery.
- By stevie347 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-08, 01:26 PM
- By mgsm666 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 29Last Post: 03-10-08, 05:54 PM
- By ryanchristopher in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-08, 05:41 PM
- By worksux in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-08, 08:20 PM
- By joeyaz in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-07, 06:08 PM