Hi everyone,
    Yesterday evening, I recharged my battery and when it was full, I turned off my BB and went to bed. But this morning, when I turned it on, my battery was empty! It's'the 2nd time it happened! What the ****?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 05:52 PM
    Have you noticed it draining faster than normal lately? Do you let it completely discharge before charging? The newer batteries do not suffer from the issue of developing a "memory" or shorter battery life from frequent charging.

It may be that you just need a new battery.

06-03-11 06:19 PM
    People have said on other threads that if the battery feels warm or starts to get hot when you touch it while it's charging means that it's discharging while it's charging. Solution: Bad battery, get a new one.
    06-03-11 07:35 PM
    That sucks it's'a new phone.
    Is it expensive a battery?

06-03-11 07:51 PM
    That sucks it's'a new phone.
    Is it expensive a battery?

Depends on where you get it from.
    Crackberry :

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=k58Ho544
    06-03-11 08:14 PM
    So if the battery door starts to get hot when u charge ur phone on the charger that means the battery is not good? But that only happensa to me when I charge my phone and use it at the same time

06-03-11 08:30 PM
    find an app that show you how much your battery is draning. I usually get and avg of -9% per hour in used and -2% per hour when I'm not using it.
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 06-03-11 at 09:10 PM.
    06-03-11 09:06 PM
    So if the battery door starts to get hot when u charge ur phone on the charger that means the battery is not good? But that only happensa to me when I charge my phone and use it at the same time

That's what people are saying. Don't take my word for it though. I haven't had this problem. I just recently downloaded Battery Booster Pro (free app) and It really does an Amazing job keeping your battery usage high. I had unplugged mine about 10:50 Am this morning with 100% and It's only at 86% right now as I type this . I Couldn't believe it. Before this app, my percentage would be to about 36% by 11pm.
    06-03-11 10:52 PM

I think if that's the case then should be alright. Cos as you use it, the battery gets discharged. It happens to me too, when I make calls as my phone is charging.

I still get through the day (8am - 12mn) with about 35%-40% battery left with mid-high usage
    06-04-11 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD