- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
My phone is dieing all the time iv done all the recent updates and i am no longer doing anything but using bbm and texting and calling. i will have full battery talk on the phone for 10 minutes and i will be completely dead. im having to charge my phone 2-3 times a day every day. i went into my provider and got them to test my battery and they said it was a good battery. i have had the phone for about a year and a half and it has been like this now for a couple months progressively getting worse. sometimes when i reboot my phone after my phone says its dead it will turn on with 3/4 battery life then withing 5 minutes it says it is completely dead. Any suggestions?
- 11-24-12, 10:29 AM #3
May have to just buy a new battery. Mine is getting to where it's not holding a charge like it used to, either.
These things don't last forever, and I'm not sure how a carrier can "test" a battery. It's not like a car battery that can be tested under a load of several hundred amps. It can obviously be charged. It's the inability to hold it when used for an hour or so.
- 11-26-12, 05:17 AM #6
I have a 2yr old 9800. I switched back to it from my 9900 while I was waiting for another one (I drowned it 15 times, literally) and the battery life was awesome. Not just cause I'm coming from 9900 which isn't so awesome, but I got 2 days out of it.
- By Kryptocanuck in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 64Last Post: 02-26-10, 11:59 AM
- By livspop in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-07, 06:03 PM
- By spdrcr5 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-07, 12:45 AM
- By dwbarger in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-07, 11:25 AM
- By gr3yg0053 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-07, 11:26 AM