Is there any way or any app that will display the battery level as a percentage? I've installed battery watch but I need to open the app in order to see the info.

Also is there any apps that turn off the shutter sound?

Loving the torch right now.
    Last edited by 4mynikka; 09-09-10 at 08:59 AM.
    09-09-10 08:49 AM
    This is SmartBIndie with the icon showing all the time on notification bar:

There is also an app called Meterberry available here:
    MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Management Utility - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    SmartBIndie available here:
    SmartBIndie - Independent Battery Indicator (with OS 6.0 Support) - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Last edited by tellsells; 09-09-10 at 09:04 AM.
    09-09-10 09:00 AM
    I use batteryex. It works perfectly and puts a little battery meter and percentage figure at the top of the screen.

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    09-09-10 09:06 AM
    I also use BatteryEx - it's pretty much the same as SmartBIndie but free - and allows for skinning of the icon which I prefer.

Make sure you get version 1.5 not the 1.6 version that is available from some links on CrackBerry forums.

Here's a link to the "skin" that I'm using thanks to Songbird. I think it's pretty slick looking...but the entire 60ish page thread in this link is filled with other skins...not all as functional as this one though.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5523953
    09-09-10 09:23 AM
    09-09-10 10:09 AM
    Thanks guys. What about the shutter sound? Berry annoying didn't work.
    09-09-10 10:09 AM
    Thanks guys. What about the shutter sound? Berry annoying didn't work.
    I don't think anything works for os 6. I always used an option on quicklaunch to mute the shutter but I just tried it and that doesn't work either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD