Hello guys,

I have a very strange problem. Yesterday we've had a party and I decided that I'll record it on my BB. So I was recording for 90 minutes when suddenly BB turned black. I didn't drop it, nor did anything unusual to it. First I thaught that the battery was drained out which would be logical, but later I found out that the device is on, but the backlight is not working, because I could see that display react on touching and everything, only it's not backlit (it is not possible to see something clearly on it). Backlight also dissapeared from the keyboard and basically the whole device. LED light is blinking like when I have a text message (maybe I do )

I tried battery pull, tried to recharge it, tried connecting it to the computer and deleting the video, tried to update software yet nothing helped. Does any of you guys know what might be the problem and how to fix it?

PS: When I was recording it, BB became warm (I guess because recording drain a lot of energy). Could that damage something? Also after the first battery pull the backlight blinked a few times (there might be a chance that it's not totally screwed ), but after the second it didn't

Please guys help me!!! Thank you in advance.
    05-04-13 04:26 AM