In my almost 4 years here I have never posted a "I'm leaving" or "I'm back" thread. Well actually, as to the latter, I never left so that wouldn't have happened.

... Anyhoo, after my 1.25 month flirtation with Android and Verizon I am back on on my 9800 and AT&T. I could not be happier.

Didn't think it would happen but I try missed my BlackBerry.

Before anyone even brings up the stupidity of the "addiction" concept, that's not it. The Torch simply suits me better
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-28-11 at 02:50 AM.
    sedalia066 likes this.
    07-28-11 02:46 AM
    Nice! So you got vzw for over a month and canceled it all?
    07-28-11 07:49 AM
    Yep! Completely done. I have nothing against them as a carrier they just performed badly here.

They were actually quite nice about the whole thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 08:57 AM
    Welcome back, man! Been wondering where you'd lit off to. Figured you had a good reason to be there.

(Gotta work on that 'denial' thing, man. )

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-28-11 at 09:11 AM.
    07-28-11 09:03 AM
    Out of curiosity, which Android device did you use? If you prefer not to mention I understand. Glad to see you back here.
    07-28-11 09:06 AM
    Good G_d! Yet another dopey thread to deal with.

Welcome back brother!!!
    07-28-11 09:19 AM
    Welcome back AG, in honour of you , I rate this thread 5 stars like your old friend used to do to his threads!
    07-28-11 09:28 AM
    It is obvious that you were missed. I ran away from home one time. Stayed away all day. I got hungry so I came back home in time for supper. No one noticed that I was gone.
    07-28-11 10:54 AM
    Welcome back, AG. Always nice seeing you around these parts. No matter what anyone else may say you were missed.
    07-28-11 11:46 AM
    Welcome back! As a 9800 user on AT&T trying to deciide what my next phone will be (eligible for upgrade next month) I'd love to hear what your main reasons were for deciding the Torch was better for you than Android. I'm not looking to bash any plantform, that all have their strengths and weaknesses, just would love to hear what it was like going to Anroid and what tipped the scales to make you come back!

07-28-11 02:38 PM
    Welcome Back.
    I had noticed just the other day that you haven't been posting around here for a little while, wondered where you went.
    07-28-11 03:15 PM
    Out of curiosity, which Android device did you use? If you prefer not to mention I understand. Glad to see you back here.
    Went with the Incredible 2 (if was anything but)

@ the rest of you all. Thanks, I missed the place too

@BBW - If we were not brothers I'd do you bodily harm

07-28-11 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD