Hello all,

First post so go easy on me.

I have searched a little on this forum in hope of getting some answers to my bluetooth issues.

I used to own an iPhone4 and it paired with my Audi A3 without any trouble whatsoever and the same went for my BB Bold.

Recently I upgraded to both an iPhone5 and a BB Torch (9800). Neither of these devices will pair up with my Audi :-(

Seeing as my previous devices pair up fine I am going to assume that there is nothing wrong with the Audi and that the problem is with the new phones.

Therefore I am wondering if anybody has any success with pairing up either an iPhone5 or a BB Torch.

I think I'm going to have to contact AppleCare soon as I'm really not finding any reason why the devices would fail to discover the Audi bluetooth..

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers,
    Carl
    02-22-13 12:06 AM
    Hi there.

I would delete all current connections on both the iPhone 5, Torch 9800 and Audi. Then re connect each device. Oh and welcome to CrackBerry
    02-22-13 01:34 AM
    I don't see any connections on the iPhone5. Right now I'm trying to downgrade my iPhone 5 to 6.0.1 as this is the version which is running on my iPhone4. As for the BB Torch it is not paired with anything and was recently factory restored.
    02-23-13 07:57 PM
    You might also want to check with the dealer if there are any firmware updates for the audio. My 2011 golf was dropping connection to 9810 until VW dealer applied latest stereo system patches to fix blue tooth incompatibility with later phones.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 08:29 PM
    Is there a way to downgrade the BB Torch to an earlier S/W and/or F/W? As my BB Bold was connecting fine and it was running some variant of 6.x (can't tell any more as the phone has been scrapped).
    02-23-13 11:03 PM
    Is there a way to downgrade the BB Torch to an earlier S/W and/or F/W? As my BB Bold was connecting fine and it was running some variant of 6.x (can't tell any more as the phone has been scrapped).
    You can download any carrier9800 v6 OS, check on Crackberry or Berryshout! Home of the Blackberry OS Version Tracker

Remember to delete the vendor.xml file.

Have you tried to delete ALL BT connections stored on your Audi?
    02-24-13 02:53 PM
    Have you tried to delete ALL BT connections stored on your Audi?
    The only option I have is to reset the telephone settings...which I have done a few times, no luck.
    02-26-13 12:01 AM
    The only option I have is to reset the telephone settings...which I have done a few times, no luck.
    I drive a Volvo V50 2010 model.
    Its not a Audi but European nonetheless. I have always had the option to go into the Car Menu to Phone settings and delete or connect any BT compatible device.
    02-26-13 01:17 AM