Audi A3 2007 not pairing with iPhone5 and BB 9800
First post so go easy on me.
I have searched a little on this forum in hope of getting some answers to my bluetooth issues.
I used to own an iPhone4 and it paired with my Audi A3 without any trouble whatsoever and the same went for my BB Bold.
Recently I upgraded to both an iPhone5 and a BB Torch (9800). Neither of these devices will pair up with my Audi :-(
Seeing as my previous devices pair up fine I am going to assume that there is nothing wrong with the Audi and that the problem is with the new phones.
Therefore I am wondering if anybody has any success with pairing up either an iPhone5 or a BB Torch.
I think I'm going to have to contact AppleCare soon as I'm really not finding any reason why the devices would fail to discover the Audi bluetooth..
I don't see any connections on the iPhone5. Right now I'm trying to downgrade my iPhone 5 to 6.0.1 as this is the version which is running on my iPhone4. As for the BB Torch it is not paired with anything and was recently factory restored.
- 02-23-13, 09:29 PM #4
You might also want to check with the dealer if there are any firmware updates for the audio. My 2011 golf was dropping connection to 9810 until VW dealer applied latest stereo system patches to fix blue tooth incompatibility with later phones.
Posted via CB10
- 02-24-13, 03:53 PM #6
Berryshout! Home of the Blackberry OS Version Tracker
Remember to delete the vendor.xml file.
Have you tried to delete ALL BT connections stored on your Audi?
- 02-26-13, 02:17 AM #8
- By cathulu15 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-12, 12:27 PM
- By JDavis in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-10, 08:05 PM
- By tonyl02 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-08, 12:11 AM
- By aguilera09 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-08, 05:59 PM
- By vmoconnor in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-08, 02:35 PM