Hey Crackberry users

I just got my first BB (9800) and I'm just loving it so far. I just removed the AT&T logo at the botom. The only thing left to do to get rid of their retched stench on my phone is when I start it up I get an ATT logo and it says ATT World Phone. How can I get rid of that sheet -.- ?

Cheers
    02-13-11 10:26 PM
    You cannot...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 11:03 PM
    No such thing as can't. There must be a workaround. In the end all it is, is a picture on the phone and a simple code to make it start. So there must be a way to get it off.
    02-14-11 01:05 AM
    No such thing as can't. There must be a workaround. In the end all it is, is a picture on the phone and a simple code to make it start. So there must be a way to get it off.
    as stated, it cannot be done.

...and even if it could be done, it cannot be discussed on this board according to this post that i found by using the SEARCH feature:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/re...screen-537967/
    02-14-11 07:55 AM
    Yep, it can be done..just do a google search for it. Its not a simple process and you are going to have to download some software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 08:08 AM
    and its also against RIM's T&C and it will void your warranty so why jeopardize your future for a small detail ??
    02-14-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD