The ATT store by my house is selling the torch for $240, ATT.com has it for $200 and the ATT booth in wall-mart has it for $175. The guy at the ATT store told me that he can work on the price a little. I'm not going to order it online because i dont want to wait for it to come. Should i get the phone from the ATT in wall-mart? Would the phone from wall-mart be any different then from the ATT store itself? Thank for your help in advance.
    Last edited by newberryowner; 10-22-10 at 01:04 AM.
    10-22-10 01:01 AM
    if they can get it down to $175, then i would suggest
    dealing with att. if walmart messes up, they'll need to
    call att or have you do it to fix it. at least if it is in an
    att store, they can fix it right away.
    10-22-10 01:24 AM
    Earlier this week it was on sale on Amazon's Wireless website (wireless.amazon.com) for $89.99 :-D. The phone won't be any different wherever you buy it you're still either going to pay for it full price or sign a 2-yr contract with ATT. Definitely check out Amazon before buying it from either of those places.

Just checked Amazon's website and it's $49.99!!!! (With a 2-yr contract of course) What a steal! Bet jump on that deal!

http://wireless.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Torch-9800-Phone-AT/dp/B003Y8XBRY/ref=bs_dp_ph_3

The ATT store by my house is selling the torch for $240, ATT.com has it for $200 and the ATT booth in wall-mart has it for $175. The guy at the ATT store told me that he can work on the price a little. I'm not going to order it online because i dont want to wait for it to come. Should i get the phone from the ATT in wall-mart? Would the phone from wall-mart be any different then from the ATT store itself? Thank for your help in advance.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 01:24 AM
    Earlier this week it was on sale on Amazon's Wireless website (wireless.amazon.com) for $89.99 :-D. The phone won't be any different wherever you buy it you're still either going to pay for it full price or sign a 2-yr contract with ATT. Definitely check out Amazon before buying it from either of those places.

Just checked Amazon's website and it's $49.99!!!! (With a 2-yr contract of course) What a steal! Bet jump on that deal!

AmazonWireless: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone (AT&T)

Seriously?!?! i've only had my Torch for...well...I got it the day it came out. But that wasn't very long ago and I paid WAY more than 50 bucks! Gah! I've been suckered!!
    10-22-10 08:40 AM

AmazonWireless: BlackBerry Torch 9800 Phone (AT&T)

Only if you have a single plan. Normal 199$ price if your on a family plan. Same as i payed 2 months ago when it first came out.
    10-22-10 08:53 AM
    It sounds as if the OP is being quoted a secured upgrade price as that price is usually $50 more than the $199 2 yr contract price and it probably would be the same price online at AT&T and possiblly Walmart whose price is most likely for new contracts.
    10-22-10 10:30 AM
    Haha I paid $99.99 (on Amazon) for mine so I feel kind of jipped too, but I think I would have rather had my Torch for the last month and a half than save $50.

Seriously?!?! i've only had my Torch for...well...I got it the day it came out. But that wasn't very long ago and I paid WAY more than 50 bucks! Gah! I've been suckered!!
    10-22-10 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD