Hello!

I have a 9800 with the latest os available. This was running fine up to recently.
    I think the last thing which "changed" was an update from Berrybuz (running fine).

Now the appworld is not starting anymore ;/ I click on the left icon but nothing starts. I tried a battery pull but no change.

Is your appworld running correctly? What can I do in my case?
    Last edited by polytan02; 05-14-12 at 10:57 AM.
    05-12-12 01:16 PM
    Delete appworld and reinstall through browser
    05-13-12 05:00 PM
    So, same as others, my App world 3.1.2.32 is not starting after the update.
    I switched back to 3.1.1.21 as per the advices (not reboot, just go on the website using bb9800 and reinstall).

After the reboot required, it worked.

It tried upgrading a second time to 3.1.2.32 and same issue, back to .21 which is working.

Strange, first time this happens !

Blackberry, make us an upgrade which works for everybody !
    05-14-12 10:56 AM
    Hello!

I have a 9800 with the latest os available. This was running fine up to recently.
    I think the last thing which "changed" was an update from Berrybuz (running fine).

Now the appworld is not starting anymore ;/ I click on the left icon but nothing starts. I tried a battery pull but no change.

Is your appworld running correctly? What can I do in my case?

After a recent Blackberry App World update to v. 3.1.2.32, when I went to open App World from my 9800, the app would not launch. (The icon is there, but the app simply did not open)

I tried this:

I upgraded my 9800 to OS version 6.0 (2921) from my Blackberry Desktop (which I had to upgrade first to version 7.0.0.59) and now everything is back to normal. This did take some time and my handheld was re-registered with my wireless provider, but Blackberry App World now launches.

P.S. Everything seems to run a little faster as well.
    06-08-12 05:05 AM
    So, same as others, my App world 3.1.2.32 is not starting after the update.
    I switched back to 3.1.1.21 as per the advices (not reboot, just go on the website using bb9800 and reinstall).

After the reboot required, it worked.

It tried upgrading a second time to 3.1.2.32 and same issue, back to .21 which is working.

Strange, first time this happens !

Blackberry, make us an upgrade which works for everybody !

Had the same issue. Try this:

Upgrade your Blackberry Desktop Software to version 7.0.0.59

Then upgrade your 9800 to OS version 6.0 (2921)

This takes some time and phone is re-registered with network provider and certain other apps have to be re-initialized, but it fixed the problem for me.
    06-08-12 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD