I have had my bb 9800 torch now for almost two years and it is worked just fine I loved it but now it is giving me problems

It started with my E-mail like 3months back, it told me I must verify my e-mail by setting it up again I had no problem doing that but don't see why I had to do it coz it worked fine all the time before - I don't have a problem with this anymore.

a Little while after that I got an notification that a new version of facebook is available and I can upgrade, I upgraded facebook then I had to restart wich I did but when the phone got back on my facebook icon wasn't there anymore even thou in appworld it shows installed, I deleted it again and reinstalled it but still no facebook icon in my menu.
    I have even done a security wipe to remove all user installed apps (thought I will just download them again). When the phone was done with the security wipe I had to restart my phone again -I did- when it came back on I just had the icons in the menu that comes with the phone like contacts,messages, instant messaging(because of the security wipe(I knew all my apps would be wiped)
    I opened the instant messaging folder and bbm was still there as was twitter and windows live messanger but no facebook so I went back to the app world and facebook still showed as installed but I can't find a shortcut/Icon for it in my menu, I unistalled it again and istalled it again but still no facebook icon in my menu. I have tried downgrading facebook to the version I had before but still nothing, now I have to access facebook thru my browser and that takes me to facebooks mobile site wich is boring as I can't use 'Chat' I liked the bb's facebook version more.
    When I go into the Setup menu and click Social Networking it shows twitter and facebook, twitter has a tick next to it and if I click on it, it says twitter has allready been setup, facebook doesn't have a tick next to it and when I click on it it shows me a please wait sighn for a second and nothing happens its like I never clicked it the phone just goes on.
    Please if somebody knows what I can do to fix this I would greatly appriciate it as I miss facebooking on blackberry

My other problem that I have is that I download apps that I had on before the security wipe, apps that worked perfectly on the phone now when I download the exact same app it gives me the following message after instaltion is complete and I try to open the app "Error starting ScreenCapture(or any app I downloaded): error loading module 'ScreenCapture' VerifyError." And it does this with all the apps I download, I downloaded a game 'real football 2011' and that works but no apps that I download opens I just get that message.
    Why does it give me a VerifyError all of a sudden?
    10-11-12 08:43 PM
    i am having a similar problem. tried to buy and download a theme and i keep getting a error 11000!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-12-12 03:53 PM
    I have solved my problem. I just decided f##k it and went to get a samsung s3 and it is way better than any bb now all this torch is good for is bbm will never use it again for anything else its
    10-25-12 05:22 PM
    I have had my bb 9800 torch now for almost two years and it is worked just fine I loved it but now it is giving me problems

It started with my E-mail like 3months back, it told me I must verify my e-mail by setting it up again I had no problem doing that but don't see why I had to do it coz it worked fine all the time before - I don't have a problem with this anymore.

a Little while after that I got an notification that a new version of facebook is available and I can upgrade, I upgraded facebook then I had to restart wich I did but when the phone got back on my facebook icon wasn't there anymore even thou in appworld it shows installed, I deleted it again and reinstalled it but still no facebook icon in my menu.
    I have even done a security wipe to remove all user installed apps (thought I will just download them again). When the phone was done with the security wipe I had to restart my phone again -I did- when it came back on I just had the icons in the menu that comes with the phone like contacts,messages, instant messaging(because of the security wipe(I knew all my apps would be wiped)
    I opened the instant messaging folder and bbm was still there as was twitter and windows live messanger but no facebook so I went back to the app world and facebook still showed as installed but I can't find a shortcut/Icon for it in my menu, I unistalled it again and istalled it again but still no facebook icon in my menu. I have tried downgrading facebook to the version I had before but still nothing, now I have to access facebook thru my browser and that takes me to facebooks mobile site wich is boring as I can't use 'Chat' I liked the bb's facebook version more.
    When I go into the Setup menu and click Social Networking it shows twitter and facebook, twitter has a tick next to it and if I click on it, it says twitter has allready been setup, facebook doesn't have a tick next to it and when I click on it it shows me a please wait sighn for a second and nothing happens its like I never clicked it the phone just goes on.
    Please if somebody knows what I can do to fix this I would greatly appriciate it as I miss facebooking on blackberry

My other problem that I have is that I download apps that I had on before the security wipe, apps that worked perfectly on the phone now when I download the exact same app it gives me the following message after instaltion is complete and I try to open the app "Error starting ScreenCapture(or any app I downloaded): error loading module 'ScreenCapture' VerifyError." And it does this with all the apps I download, I downloaded a game 'real football 2011' and that works but no apps that I download opens I just get that message.
    Why does it give me a VerifyError all of a sudden?
    11-03-12 04:32 PM
    Do a batt pull!

Or maybe its some general glitch...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-03-12 04:50 PM
    Does the BB App World show that the App is already installed on the 9800 when you check BB App World under My World, if yes then navigate around the folders and find the icon as it may have been installed into a folder that you do not frequent for use then relocate the app with Menu move backl to more familiar space.

If BB App World shows the App as not yet installed then you are having an installation issue and it may be affecting all new installed apps. Try another free app for installation to verify this issue.......then search Forum for threads related to BB App World install issues for free and paid apps.....
    11-07-12 09:56 AM