App world Gone, have tried everything, someone help?
When I updated app world to the latest software a while ago it disappeared. So than I downloaded it from the internet and it said, "Would you like to replace version 184.108.40.206 with 220.127.116.11" So I said yes, downloaded and nothing. So than I tried restoring the device from my last backup, but nothing. Than I did a complete security wipe to bring the phone back to nothing and it still wasn't there. Does anyone have anything???
- 11-22-2012, 05:01 PM #4
If you are on BES with BlackBerry balance this KB article might apply (no solution yet).
KB32984-After an upgrade BlackBerry App World will not start with the error "Uncaught exception:no...
KB32984-After an upgrade BlackBerry App World will not start with the error "Uncaught exception:no application instance"
I have tried downloading from the website numerous times. Just tried the rroyy applications and that did not work. I am not on BES. I think I may have just found the solution. If you have software prior to 18.104.22.1686, it probably won't appear. I don't know why they let you download it than? But you have to go back to 22.214.171.124 found here: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...code=appworld3.
Coppens I believe this is the solution.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM #10
- 134 Posts
Go to the link posted ( http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/dev...code=appworld3 ) on your phone, not sure if the new update, 126.96.36.199 solves the problem, but I'm not risking it and am just going to stick with 188.8.131.52.
- By pixieloulou in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM
- By pixieloulou in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM
- By Anisoul in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:25 PM
- By l_wright in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
- By l_wright in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:50 PM