I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get my playlists to show up on my Torch. All programs I used copied the songs in my playlists to the phone, but the playlists either don't show up on the phone or they have zero songs inside them.

Solutions?

- Windows Media Player & Doubletwist - the songs copy over quickly and the playlists files (m3u) are physically on the blackberry. The playlist shows up in the list, but no songs listed in it.

- BB Media Sync - The songs sync from the selected playlist, but no playlists show up on the phone.

I've had a BB for 5 years, but I've never used it for media purposes. This is my first attempt so sorry if this is a noob issue with BBs. Thanks in advance.
    08-23-10 03:55 PM
    I'm having a similar issue with Doubletwist...I have playlists but only SOME songs are able to be played in the playlist (even though I can play them as individual tracks or by artist). The tracks that don't play appear in red in the playlist but it's weird they play when I find them under artist or track...I'm new to both Blackberry and DoubleTwist so I assume I am doing something wrong....
    09-07-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD