Hey scratched my torch today and I'm thinking about replacing the housing I was wondering if anyone has done this and if there is a all black torch or matte black housing? let's see some pic of any customized 9800's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 03:03 PM
    12-16-10 03:44 PM
    Imo I'd just get a snap on black case, way easier.
    12-16-10 03:52 PM
    Imo I'd just get a snap on black case, way easier.
    Yes easier, cheaper, and you dont void your warranty
    star21 likes this.
    12-16-10 03:59 PM
    Easier but if that's what he wanted, he wouldve done it and not ask his question. I want to do the same and what doesn't make sense is they have all white and all red but not an actual all black? Doesn't make sense

01-04-11 11:50 AM
    Have fun pulling the device apart. After watching the tear down video on youtube, there's no way in h*ll I would even attempt doing it. At the very least you might break one of those tiny flex cables and can't get it fixed cause you voided the warranty.
    01-04-11 11:52 AM
    I changed the housing out on a few phones. 1 BB Bold, and a couple of older motorola's....not a chance I would attempt to do it on the torch. I do wish they made a black version though that is more of a matte finish like the orignal motorola razr color.
    01-04-11 12:00 PM
    Same here. The Torch is the one BB that I'm not taking apart and putting back together.
    01-04-11 01:19 PM
    I'd get the black Seidio innocase Surface.
    01-04-11 02:26 PM
    I have an original black one, I'd love a white one though!

01-04-11 02:48 PM
    If u have an original black one, its just the torch in its regular housing. The all black torch they have on those tsn for blackberry commercials looks amazing! I want my torch to look like that but still can't find anyone who has an all black housing. Went to some store and they had chocolate brown, silver, baby blue but no all black! Seriously, what's up with that?

01-28-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD