Just wondering if anyone knows how to override the password protect on the Torch ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 09:26 AM
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    11-03-10 09:31 AM
    hehehe. I am betting this is a company owned device with an IT policy. Either that or he "found" a Torch that has security enabled and wishes to enter the device.

The short answer to your question is yes but at least on my part, I will not say how without more information.
    11-03-10 09:41 AM
    Good answer. I was thinking the same thing, especially when I noticed it was his first post.

hehehe. I am betting this is a company owned device with an IT policy. Either that or he "found" a Torch that has security enabled and wishes to enter the device.

The short answer to your question is yes but at least on my part, I will not say how without more information.
    11-03-10 10:47 AM
    If you buy your own device you can set your own password thus no need to over ride
    11-03-10 02:05 PM
    If you buy your own device you can set your own password thus no need to over ride
    I laughed at this one.

11-03-10 09:19 PM
    This seems awfully suspicious. Post more details or we'll have to assume it's stolen.
    11-03-10 11:10 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to say your a thief, beware if you steal my berry i will remote lock it gps track it then call my phone (its set to pick up automatically but appear locked when i call from my home number) then i can hear you and sneak up on you and cut your throat.
    11-09-10 01:20 PM
    Have the BES admin send a new password and lock the handheld... Oh, wait, that probably already happened...
    11-09-10 01:38 PM
    Why would someone come here and ask that?
    11-09-10 07:52 PM
    Yeah, I'm going to say your a thief, beware if you steal my berry i will remote lock it gps track it then call my phone (its set to pick up automatically but appear locked when i call from my home number) then i can hear you and sneak up on you and cut your throat.
    LMAO!

11-09-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD