hi guys this is the first smart phone ive had and its kinda overwhelming, is there any guides so beginners like me can set the phone to get the best from it? thanks
    10-30-10 02:06 PM
    My blog has a couple of articles on it. More to follow as time permits. All About My BB

Follow me on twitter to see when the new articles are up :-)
    10-30-10 02:37 PM
    thanks for that, can you tell me if there is one button to press to make the phone silent as on other phones i use this feature on my sony ericsson all the time when i,m in a meeting or in shops but i can,t seem to find this feature on my bb
    thanks
    10-30-10 03:31 PM
    Pressing and holding the # key will turn it to vibrate. Do that again to return to your previous sound profile.
    10-30-10 03:39 PM
    thanks! this site and its members are very helpful
    10-30-10 03:52 PM
    The best way to come up the learning curve is to sit down and go through all the menus and read the users manual and quick start guide. Those of us who have had the Torch for a while can help fill in the blanks. I know that it is very exciting and it can be a bit nerve-racking to have such a new platform. The best way is sometimes doing it yourself.
    10-30-10 05:47 PM
    I agree with you, jcp007....practice makes perfect. Even after having mine since day 1 when it came out, I still stumble across features I hadn't known about
    10-31-10 01:12 AM
    If you're like me and don't have time to read manuals, you should check out youtube and search keywords like "blackberry torch tips tricks help" and you will find a ton of videos tutorials and demos on some of the cooler features.
    10-31-10 01:36 AM
    thanks guys
    10-31-10 03:49 AM
    If you're like me and don't have time to read manuals, you should check out youtube and search keywords like "blackberry torch tips tricks help" and you will find a ton of videos tutorials and demos on some of the cooler features.
    Sorry but I have to ask...No time to read manuals...The Torch one and quickstart are not that long...still time to browse the web for the videos? Great tip though.
    10-31-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD