- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
9800 will not connect to any wifi
i have attempted to connect to my wi-fi at home and multiple other places, i continue to receive the error "no networks found". it seems to be in intermittent issue though at home and other frequent sites. i can look at the phone at times and it is connected and other times it is not. i have restarted, rebooted, deleted my wi-fi and attempted to re-add manually and it will not work. I have verified my current sw version is 7.1.0 bundle 1997. Is there anything else I can do?
- 01-07-2013, 05:43 PM #4
You are in the wrong forum. This is the 9800 forum. You would likely get a faster and better response if you ask in the right place.
8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
- By nremtjohn in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2013, 05:41 PM
- By levyo1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2010, 04:47 PM
- By paulwright1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2009, 04:52 PM
- By paulwright1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2009, 04:52 PM
- By srhMayheM in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:26 PM