Sorry for another question but ive done a search and couldnt see anything pertaining to my question.

Now i know you can lock the screen by pressing the top lock button but is there any way that when i slide the keyboard out then slide it closed, it turns off the screen and locks the screen from any sort of input??.

I tried looking through options but couldnt see anything in there that would answer my query.

So is this possible??
    10-20-10 09:27 AM
    No one then??....i guess its not possible then??
    10-20-10 04:15 PM
    No one then??....i guess its not possible then??
    There's an App in App World called TalkLock. Not sure if its what you are looking for but I would at least check it out. Its located under Utlities and then Phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 04:22 PM
    I dont think you can but if you want a better lock for your phone than I suggest getting the PatternLock App
    10-20-10 05:39 PM
    Thanks guys, just wanted to confirm that its not possible to do as the device is. Maybe an OS update will enable this feature...I have ultimate lock but haven't got round to trying it on the torch yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 06:20 PM
    I kinda doubt they are going to add this because I can't see a lot of people desiring this functionality...

ie you open the slider to type n a web address then closer the slider, the phone locks... I can't see that being very popular.
    10-20-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD