before the latest firmware upgrade was getting 2 full days per charge. afterwards culdn't get past 3 pm. I went back to previous firmware and the battey is stll drain very fast.

Could the upgrade have left some code
    04-28-11 09:01 AM
    Try doing a couple of battery pulls - sometimes a new OS needs a few restarts to 'settle in', even if it's an old OS. Also, restarting the device itself is more of a drain on the battery than normal usage. You should give it a few pulls and at least two charging cycles before trying to measure relative battery life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 10:06 AM
    What os are you using...
    Consider to upgreade to .534 that will make your battery more stable.
    Check this out.
    04-28-11 11:11 AM
    What os are you using...
    Consider to upgreade to .534 that will make your battery more stable.
    Check this out.
    I must agree with the .534 upgraded OS. The battery life ROCKS compared to all previous OS upgrades, IMHO.
    04-28-11 02:50 PM
    I am running .448, which I just installed yesterday (shrinked + hybrid, if that's what you call it).

Would I be able to use Shrink-a-OS after updating to .534 via Application Loader or
    04-28-11 02:53 PM
    Check to see your apps or your social feeds. Those are the ones that usually soak up battery.
    Have you got MeterBerry? Invaluable tool.
    04-28-11 07:36 PM
    I am running .448, which I just installed yesterday (shrinked + hybrid, if that's what you call it).

Would I be able to use Shrink-a-OS after updating to .534 via Application Loader or
    I've read this question either here or another post/forum...anyway, there is no reason to shrink the OS, my Torch had and still has plenty of room after the .534 OS upgrade.
    04-28-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD