not liking the choice of battery...1300 mh?? the 9650 has a 1400 mh and it doesnt have a 3.2in touchscreen or that much processing going on under the hood...i wonder how the battery will be?7290 8130 8830 9550 9630 9650
- 08-03-2010, 10:51 AM #2
Battery & Battery Life
* 1300 mAHr removable/rechargeable lithium-ion cell
* Standby Time: GSM® - up to 18 days, UMTS - up to 14 days
* Talk Time: GSM - up to 5.5 hours, UMTS – up to 5.8 hours
* Music Playback: up to 30 hours
* Video Playback: up to 6 hours
Key words: "up to"
- 08-03-2010, 10:53 AM #4
My Biggest concern is also the battery
I really want to know what improvements they've done to the OS for optimization, they did write their own 3G stack which could really improve battery life,oops...
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. \
- 08-03-2010, 11:07 AM #7Left BlackBerry in May 2014 after very poor customer service and poor build quality. Had been a BlackBerry user since 2007 with the BlackBerry Pearl 8100.
Now rocking a HTC One M8.
- 7290 8130 8830 9550 9630 9650
- 08-03-2010, 11:59 AM #9
I always invest in an extended battery for my phones as well as a screen protector so I doubt battery life will be an issue for me.Electrostatic Safety Tips
My other personality just left me for a more stable individual.
- 08-03-2010, 01:28 PM #10
Last edited by ClintRo; 08-03-2010 at 01:42 PM.Collect coins or want extra income??? https://www.numisnetwork.com/CER
I'll Stop procrastinating tomorrow!!