Hey Guys,

i have The possibility To get a Curve 9360 For free. do you think i should stay with My 9800 Or switch To The Curve?

Pro For The Curve is
    +faster processor
    +OS 7
    +NFC (But i have no use For it)

Pro For Torch
    +bigger screen
    +Touchscreen
    +more Ram (?)
    +Better built quality /

what do you think?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using CrackBerry Forum App
    04-06-12 04:29 PM
    I have a torch and personally I would stay with the torch. It is a very good phone
    04-06-12 06:06 PM
    am here to confuse you further, I use a 9800, up to last week, I liked it, but in the last few days, I get serious battery leak (despite using 2 different battery) and serious lag issues; even downloaded a memory optimization app to help with the spining black clock; however still find I am using the optimization app up to 15 times a day.

So my point; do I change to a faster processor BB? I don't have the cash to go for the 9900 or 9790 or even the 9810, the curve 9360 or even 9350 (all touchscreen) seem cheaper options with faster processor BUT smaller screen.

Am really waiting for the BB10, so any phone now is a stop gap alternative.

As I said at the start, this is to confuse you further, welcome to the club

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-07-12 05:30 AM
    damn it's Hard.

maybe i wait till i have The 9360 in My Hands To make My Final decision. i like My Torch, But maybe The Curve is a cool device. damn...

04-07-12 10:29 AM
    Pro For The Curve is
    +faster processor
    +OS 7
    +NFC (But i have no use For it)

Pro For Torch
    +bigger screen
    +Touchscreen
    +more Ram (?) - Same RAM, actually. Both phones have 512mb of RAM
    +Better built quality - Same build quality. The Curve is lighter with less moving parts so it should actually be more durable.

Here's something you should also consider. The 9800 is running OS6 while the 9360 runs OS7.1. That should be the major tipping stone. OS7 and OS7.1 run better simply because it's optimized. You should also consider the fact that screen size isn't always everything. The Torch may have a bigger screen but you should also consider pixel density and the fact that the Curve boasts a liquid graphics engine.
    05-23-12 09:03 PM
    I had both devices in my hands and the 9360 is very nice! OS 7.1 is way better than OS 6 ever was.
    But i decided to stay with my 9800, because...i dont know how to put in words....it feels better. And i really meen "feels". the 9360 is not that build quality that my torch has. it�s still nice and cool and good and everyone should buy it, but you can feel the difference between a 300$ Curve and a (former) 600$ Torch.
    I gave the Curve to my Brother, his Storm needs to be replaced and I�m waiting for the new BB10 devices. HURRY UP RIM!!
    05-25-12 02:50 AM
    torch!!!

05-25-12 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD