My first one completely died, my second one the screen wobble became way too bad to use, and I'm sick of switching back to my curve every 3 weeks. Here's hoping the third (orch I get is a keeper, because I love the phone, I just hate having to replace it all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 10:15 AM
    I have not experienced any of the oft mentioned problems that people have been
    posting and I have had this thing since a week after launch.

I am so confident in this phone that I sold my 9700 because there is no way and
    no reason for me to hold on to it. Good luck with the next one.
    12-10-10 10:19 AM
    I can sympathsize. I think we all have one device from ****, mine was the pearl. Ah!

But as for your issues, not here. Just some OS issues now and then but nothing that has bricked my phone.

Hope it gets better!

12-10-10 12:08 PM
    I have my third one on my headboard.....

12-10-10 02:52 PM
    That is a real bummer. My Torch seems a winner with not one issue so far. Good luck with #3.

12-10-10 03:35 PM
    The one I currently use is actually my 6th Torch. The previous five were all exchanged within a two weeks span.

This one I have had well over a month, so far no problems, but I still primarily use my 9780!
    12-10-10 03:38 PM
    The one I currently use is actually my 6th Torch. The previous five were all exchanged within a two weeks span.

This one I have had well over a month, so far no problems, but I still primarily use my 9780!

Oh that's great shamo the new bold is amazing,but I really hope that my Torch to stay alive for ever,I've allways wanted this BB so bad :'( I am so worry hope it wont die :-s

12-11-10 06:33 AM
    I went through 4 torch, but finally ive had this one and no problem whatsoever.

12-11-10 10:45 AM

wow...thats a crazy experience...my first is my best...
    12-12-10 04:08 AM
    Wow. Amazed to hear that so many people are going through this many devices. Guess I'm lucky in that my first one is working fine.

12-12-10 04:44 AM
    My torch keyboard makes very annoying noises. Sounds like a damn mat lifting up and slapping down when u push keys. Still waiting for my new one! bastards sent me a refurb.
    12-12-10 04:55 AM
    Am on my second Torch and it works great! Exchanged the first as it doesn't have autofocus, otherwise it'll be great too!

12-12-10 09:11 AM
    3rd time was a charm for me. Over a month now and this one is SOLID. Good luck with yours.
    12-12-10 10:11 AM
    My sixth one was a charm !
    12-12-10 11:24 AM
    What are you guys doing to these phones ;-)

I feel left out, still on my first one :-D

12-12-10 01:50 PM
    I got my third torch in the mail a few days ago. So far...it's been pretty solid. No wobbly screen, buttons feel good, slider mechanism works great. Granted that I slid the screen up almost a hundred times out of the box for build quality. Good luck!
    12-12-10 01:55 PM
    Some ppl are just perfectionists. Every Torch I've touched has has some "wobble" to the slider mechanism. But its acceptable. And yeah sometimes I hear some "creaking" in my keypad, but all the keys work. My only gripe is that the USB connection doesn't feel as secure as I'd like it, but it charges my phone. These things are mass produced and I highly doubt that anyone is going to find an absolutely "perfect" one. These things also must pass quality checks during manufacture and I'm sure a certain amount of screen wobble is within tolerance. Unless its broken, or so ridiculously sloppy that its obvious something is wrong, I say live with it.

12-12-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD