Has anyone noticed how poor this is? I've just tried to stream a video via Sky Sports 1 and ESPN both of which are perfect quality on my Bold 9000, yet on my Torch 9800 they are so pixellated and fuzzy it's completely unwatchable. Youtube seems to be fine through the app but any other streaming is terrible.

Also is it just me or are there no options for anything in this phone? I love it but the distinct lack of options is so frustrating, I can't find any video quality options, any internet options, any SMS options every time I go to options afetr right clicing a folder it brings up the same screen asking me what theme and home screen picture I want...
    10-02-10 04:02 AM
    I can't comment on streaming live feeds because I've never done it. For all your other options your wondering about I've found you have to open whatever it is your using first and then hit options in order to customize it. For example..if I open up the camera and then hit menu, and options I get all sorts of options available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 06:49 AM
    I can't comment on streaming live feeds because I've never done it. For all your other options your wondering about I've found you have to open whatever it is your using first and then hit options in order to customize it. For example..if I open up the camera and then hit menu, and options I get all sorts of options available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I tried that but still the options given are pitiful I used to open options in a live stream / media file for example and have image quality as an option, that seems to have disappeared along with everything else.
    10-02-10 06:51 AM
    Does the quality improve if you connect to wifi? Ive noticed in the case of youtube that if I stream over 3G the quality is lower than over wifi.
    10-02-10 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD