Another Bug here

When I change the Style of the Visual keyboard in the Option menu to Multi-Tab , and I save it to be my preferred.

It goes back to Predictive by it self , WHICH IS SUCK .

I don't want to use their word completion
    11-14-10 08:46 PM
    i don't understand multitab but changing the way spell checking works, should work. please provide your exact steps.

any os shrinking od cod tweaks? i run mine on corrective with no issues...
    11-14-10 08:51 PM
    Option
    Typing and Input
    Typing
    Virtual keyboard
    11-14-10 08:53 PM
    ok, working for me. "multitab"? shrinking or cod tweaks? what language are you using?
    11-14-10 08:58 PM
    ok, working for me. "multitab"? shrinking or cod tweaks? what language are you using?

Arabic

It was working fine with me in the pervious one .
    11-14-10 09:01 PM
    that may be the issue. i use english. switch to another language you speak or english and retest.
    11-14-10 09:03 PM
    It was working fine in the previous version
    11-14-10 10:00 PM
    dont do the change through options.

So lets say you are in BBM and the Arabic vitrual keyboard is up click on the BB button scroll up and you will see enable MUTLITAP select it and you will be fine. I had the same issue with Arabic too and this seems to fix it.
    11-14-10 10:51 PM
    Thank god I returned this stupid phone

9700 pwns it
    11-14-10 11:10 PM
    Thank god I returned this stupid phone

9700 pwns it

we'll see what phone you have next week and what load you think is the best thing since sliced bread. should we link up all the threads where you praised it for what the week you owned it? I am sure all of those will validate your current opinion.
    11-15-10 02:35 AM
    This is a bug. You need to wipe your device. Before wiping don't forget to backup your device. Or wait a couple of weeks for a new version to leak. With an OS upgrade it will be fixed.
    11-15-10 03:33 AM
    dont do the change through options.

So lets say you are in BBM and the Arabic vitrual keyboard is up click on the BB button scroll up and you will see enable MUTLITAP select it and you will be fine. I had the same issue with Arabic too and this seems to fix it.

it does work from here , but i'll have to change it every time i use BBM .
    11-15-10 07:24 AM
    we'll see what phone you have next week and what load you think is the best thing since sliced bread. should we link up all the threads where you praised it for what the week you owned it? I am sure all of those will validate your current opinion.
    Look out for the day he gets the iPhone
    11-15-10 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD