hi guys,,,,,,
    i'm a new user of bb mobile 9800 .... is there any solution of the o mep trials?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if there plz explain in steps or video to enable me to perform..................thanksssssssssssssssss guys
    05-23-11 03:44 PM
    I don't understand what you're trying to ask?
    05-23-11 04:01 PM
    I don't understand what you're trying to ask?
    I don't either.

Are you trying to unlock it and have used up all of your attempts and the MEP count is now zero (0)?
    05-23-11 04:44 PM
    If you have entered the MEP2 (service provider) unlocking code wrong more than 10 times, then your are SOL. I hope you were'nt entering the device's MEP code, hoping that it was also your MEP2 unlock code...

At any rate, after the tries are expired, there is no way to undo it. You will have to have the device hard unlocked, usually via DM3 unlocking services... Not sure if DM3 is available for the 9800 yet...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 05:03 PM
    yea the only way to unlock it is now via physical cable. bring it to a device center that performs unlocking.
    05-23-11 09:20 PM
    ill give you 10 bucks for it lol
    05-23-11 10:20 PM
    i entered it wrong as i thought it is the pin code of the sim card...........some pple tried in it and said that it asks for the orange code which is its actual service provider,is this means it needs new software to open or what?,,,,,,,,,and what is the physical cable and dm3 ??????????????? note... the only i saw is mep not mep22222 .........mep appears when i insert my sim card which is not of the phone......
    Last edited by dr.7oka; 05-24-11 at 02:27 AM.
    05-24-11 01:57 AM
    You entered the unlock code 10 times wrong. There is absolutely nothing you can do to unlock the device now. You effectivly have a large expensive brick if you can't use it on the network it is locked to. You have to take it somewhere where they can physically unlock it using a data cable and a pc. You personally cannot do this and there is no program on the net to perform this either.
    05-24-11 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD