Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

Hey there Vince, thanks for the update.

I'm using the Regular with transition and I've found a glitch right away that I'd like to point out. My carrier name has more letters than yours (Rogers) in the screenshot. In addition to that I'm also connected to my office network through Wi-Fi. This causes my network name overlaps the digital clock on top center of the screen.

How about no network version in order to preserve the new layout?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

one thing that I noticed is that when you lock your phone your wallpaper goes back to the theme default instead of being it user defiend.. can you change this please?
    CrackBerry Abuser

YES!!!!! I am absolutey lovin this updated version! I have the original, but just couldn't bring myself to use it due to non-user defined fonts, and the overall look isn't as smooth. This is awesome! Thanks so much for a great theme!

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by jeanius View Post
    one thing that I noticed is that when you lock your phone your wallpaper goes back to the theme default instead of being it user defiend.. can you change this please?
    Ok, I don't usually make requests but I must concur. Also, when u leave the homescreen & go to the app screen the wallpaper is the default.... I'd love to have my personal wallpaper on the app screen. But that's just a minor thing for me- still lovin this theme!

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #30  

Unfortunately, Theme Studio makes you pick a fixed background for app screen and lock screen, so I am forced to use the default home screen background for both. I personally don't mind this, but everyone has their own wallpaper they want on the app screen and lock screen. This is a personal preference, and any changes based on personal preference, I am willing to honour on a donation basis, as it is impractical to cater to everyone who has a different preference otherwise. Glitches, on the other hand, like the one that fusioncal mentioned, I am obligated to fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
    CrackBerry User

very nice theme!

will u make one for the 85XX series?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    27FDBA46

big fan of your themes, just wish there were a hidden dock version. thumbs up. 5/5 for me.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #33  

I would if I knew how to do that hahaha, I'm pretty new to theming and not too advanced at it yet really.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just wanted to say I been using this theme and I can find nothing wrong with it. It's perfect!!

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by VinceThePrince View Post
    Unfortunately, Theme Studio makes you pick a fixed background for app screen and lock screen, so I am forced to use the default home screen background for both. I personally don't mind this, but everyone has their own wallpaper they want on the app screen and lock screen. This is a personal preference, and any changes based on personal preference, I am willing to honour on a donation basis, as it is impractical to cater to everyone who has a different preference otherwise. Glitches, on the other hand, like the one that fusioncal mentioned, I am obligated to fix as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
    Ah, I see! No worries, thanks for explaining... I'd noticed the fixed background on other themes & now I know why. Oh well- still an awesome theme!!!! =)

CrackBerry User

PIN
    212BAB30

cool, thank you

A. Mukhaimer
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #37  

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments! I just updated to 2.1, check the Change Log to see what's new.
    CrackBerry Newbie

how do i install or put this theme on to my bb? i am a new user and would really like to use this theme, i am currently using bold9700, any help would be appreciated
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  

Browse to this thread from your phone's Browser app. You can click on the OTA links in the original post, and it will install automatically.
    CrackBerry Addict

Amazing theme, Vince! Although I'm bit surprised you removed the leather background on icons menu. I dig it big time I always take a theme as it is by design of the author. That's why it's called theme, not mere wallpaper.

Anyway, thanks for the version update. I already passed it to my bb friends.

CrackBerry User

any chance for a normal version with a slightly bigger home screen calendar font? current font is still a bit tiny imo
    CrackBerry Abuser

Wow Vince, you made an already perfect theme even more perfect! How is that possible?? Great work!

CrackBerry User

Very awesome theme using the today one with transitions!

Don't even need the menu as I have all I need on the home screen..one thing I liked from other themes are the transtitions are the ones that fade in n out rather than slide in n out..any plans for that type of updates?

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #44  

Quote Originally Posted by kayceeee View Post
    Very awesome theme using the today one with transitions!

Don't even need the menu as I have all I need on the home screen..one thing I liked from other themes are the transtitions are the ones that fade in n out rather than slide in n out..any plans for that type of updates?

Glad you like the theme. Please read the "important note" on the first page regarding requests such as yours.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Great theme Vince! Well worth donations folks!!
    CrackBerry User

What weather app do you use? I'm using weather eye and it doesn't show the temp.

CrackBerry Master

Just downloaded your earlier version (I guess 1.0) from another thread. This theme looks great, but I noticed on the D/L links that 9000 isn't listed. That seems wierd since the theme designer's device appears to be 9000. Am I missing something?
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sheldonbk
    Passport < Z30 < Q10 < Z10 < 9900 < 9700 < 9000 < 8310
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,457 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #48  

@ qkuzman: Weather app is BerryWeather.

@ sheldonbk: The theme developer (which is me) actually is using a 9700. As for the 9000 version, I haven't gotten around to it yet. it depends on my time, motivation, and donations that come through for me to start on it.

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncal View Post
    Amazing theme, Vince! Although I'm bit surprised you removed the leather background on icons menu. I dig it big time I always take a theme as it is by design of the author. That's why it's called theme, not mere wallpaper.

Anyway, thanks for the version update. I already passed it to my bb friends.

Although a personal wallpaper for lock screen is preferable, I really digged the grey leather background as well.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    21D85EF5

Can we get this for the 8520???
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast