Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    a small, slender, often pointed piece of wood, metal, etc used to fasten, support, or attach things.

Thanks for updating the guidelines!
    No longer a theme maker
    CrackBerry Master

thank all

Downloads blackberry themes 9900 9930 9981 9810 9860 9850 97xx 96xx 95xx 93xx 90xx 89xx 85xx
    CrackBerry Genius

I was just wondering if this rule is enforced equally across ALL theme developers...I have seen mods shut down threads for FREE themes because the link lead to a 3rd party site.

But, on the other hand, the 'big boys' get front page features...even though the links given are straight to their own site for purchase...

That's just me wondering...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,978 Global Posts
    PIN
    --- Inconceivable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acecommander View Post
    "Themes must state either Free or Premium in the thread title. This will help to separate the themes and make them easier for all users to navigate."

This was a great idea that Adam posted in 2008, however, enforcing this rule has failed miserably. There are many theme builders that follow this rule, and I commend them for their diligence.

However, there are many theme builders that don't follow this rule, and since enforcement has waned the problem is rampant.

I challenge the mods of this site to regain control of the BlackBerry Themes section and enforce all the posting guidelines that Adam updated in the sticky.

As mentioned, the ability to post on this site is a privilege, not a right.
    There is another "epic fail" going on now with the theme threads......

Devs are getting much better about the free/premium notation. However, and I am actually rather sick and tired of this issue....but devs MUST put the OS version in the title.

There are many users like myself who still use OS5 on our device (9650). Searching for themes is made that much more difficult without "requiring" the OS version in the thread title.

If it was THAT important to have free/premium in the title, then we ought to have the OS version there too!

RANT over
    CrackBerry User

hello sorry there but i have made the theme on my computer but i dont know how to upload pls pls help me xx
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Leyenda View Post
    NGC;

How did you go about creating your first theme?
    There are plenty of tutorials online, just do a little searching. This should help get you started though.

How To Create Your Own BlackBerry Themes Using Plazmic Theme Builder
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12