Problem with a .jad file
So I've downloaded a theme. Usually when I downloaded a theme, I'll receive a .jad file, an awful lot of .cod files, and sometimes one .alx file.
But when I downloaded this theme, I just get one .jad file. Usually when I received the .jad and .cod, I clicked the .jad, and there's an option saying "download". And then when the download finished, I go back to the home screen, and it said "found theme _______. Apply now?"
I've tried that method, but it says "download failed. 907 Invalid COD, File not found"
So my question is, how do I get the COD file?
Anything will do.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-31-2012, 02:08 AM #2
- 516 Posts
you should use your blackberry browser to download the jad file directly, your way may work on some website, but on others like mybbota.com you will get a 907 error instead.
- 01-01-2013, 05:52 PM #5
jad files are installed OTA. BBSAK installs cods. Try the download again by turning off your wi-fi and trying just your carrier signal.I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
OS 10.2.1.2141 on VZW-HTTR forever
Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
- 01-01-2013, 06:40 PM #6
Re: Problem with a .jad file
I believe if you have the jad file only you will get this error. You need to have the cod downloaded along with the jad ....I think lol.I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM #7
Last edited by TheBear64; 01-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.
- 01-02-2013, 09:25 PM #9
- By CRIMSONTIDE92 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:31 PM
- By jmerhi in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:23 PM
- By JenInVen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 14Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
- By cckarman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2007, 08:28 AM
- By the ants in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2007, 04:59 AM