Problem with a .jad file
So I've downloaded a theme. Usually when I downloaded a theme, I'll receive a .jad file, an awful lot of .cod files, and sometimes one .alx file.
But when I downloaded this theme, I just get one .jad file. Usually when I received the .jad and .cod, I clicked the .jad, and there's an option saying "download". And then when the download finished, I go back to the home screen, and it said "found theme _______. Apply now?"
I've tried that method, but it says "download failed. 907 Invalid COD, File not found"
So my question is, how do I get the COD file?
Anything will do.
- 01-01-13, 07:40 PM #6
Re: Problem with a .jad file
I believe if you have the jad file only you will get this error. You need to have the cod downloaded along with the jad ....I think lol.
- 01-01-13, 07:45 PM #7
Last edited by TheBear64; 01-01-13 at 07:56 PM.
- 01-02-13, 10:25 PM #9
- By CRIMSONTIDE92 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-09, 06:31 PM
- By jmerhi in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-09, 01:23 PM
- By JenInVen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 14Last Post: 03-12-09, 01:49 PM
- By cckarman in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-07, 09:28 AM
- By the ants in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-07, 05:59 AM