[ONYXia] - Version 4 - 85xx/8900/9000/96xx/9700!
09-30-10 08:01 PM
- WINNER OF CRACKBERRY THEME ROUNDUP, MARCH 1/2010! I'M DEEPLY HONOURED FOR THE RECOGNITION, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RECOMMENDED THE THEME! =D
ONYXia 4.5 - "The ultimate theme, the ultimate re-write"
Comes in three flavours: Basic, Pro, and Ultimate. All versions feature:
- Support for Curve 85xx, Curve 89xx, Bold 9000, Tour 96xx, and Bold 9700
- Simple, yet professional-looking design
- New version 4.5 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, featuring slick new graphics, transparencies, and most importantly, a re-scripted engine for full-throttle, lagless bliss!
- QuickLaunch shortcut (spacebar), SMS shortcut ($ sign)
- Top weather slot encased in a glass orb
- Available in Crimson Red and Zen Blue
- Custom matching battery / signal / wifi signal meters
- Customizable top-right slot
- Super wallpaper-friendly homescreen
Now let's take a look at the different versions!
ONYXia 4.5 Basic
App Screens (looks the same on Basic, Pro, and Ultimate)
ONYXia 4.5 Basic takes the stock Zen look and feel, and beefs it up with cool graphics, a dedicated weather slot, and user-defined top right slot. The 6-icon bottom dock remains standard. This is available absolutely free and for most people, this should be enough but if you insist on additional functionality, let's take a look at the Pro version...
ONYXia 4.5 Pro
Pro Calendar (all versions of ONYXia 4.5 are available in Crimson Red and Zen Blue)
Pro Messages + Calendar (Red)
Pro Messages + Calendar (Blue)
ONYXia 4.5 Pro takes an aggressive "in-your-face" approach to the homescreen, perfect for the working professional with no time to waste. It somehow pushes the limits of the available screen real estate while retaining it's beauty and uncluttered look. We're talkin' 16 bottom dock icons, a weather slot, and a user-defined top-right slot. With everything you need at your fingertips, you'll never have to visit the application screen again! If that wasn't enough, Pro comes with your choice of Hidden Today, Messages + Calendar, or Full Calendar right on the homescreen. That's right, every possible option to suit your personal preference and organize important information the way YOU want it, leading to maximum productivity! But who said everything was all about work and no play? If you're seeking something unique, fun, and innovative, check out the Ultimate version below!
ONYXia 4.5 Ultimate
ONYXia 4.5 Ultimate features an unheard of multiple homescreens! Moving between screens has never been so smooth and intuitive, thanks to my newly-developed multi-screen engine which squashes the lag bug with Shaquille O'Neal-sized kicks. The main screen features a standard-looking 6-icon bottom dock, and scrolling to the left of this screen reveals a screen I like to call "Today At A Glance", where you can preview new Messages and view Calendar entries full-screen, untruncated. You can also quickly do a search from this screen if you have an app called SearchIt installed (sold seperately). Scrolling to the right of the homescreen reveals yet another dock, this time a double-rowed, 12-icon dock. With this setup, you'll never have to visit the application screen again! I've chosen to offer a cheaper dual-screen version which removes the third screen, for those who don't need that many screens/applications, and for those who prefer MAXIMUM performance, since the triple-screen version lags just a tiny bit, but is hardly noticable.
"Today At A Glance" Screen (left-most screen)
Main Home Screen (middle screen)
Second Home Screen (right-most screen)
- The older-style ONYXia 4.0's will remain on the App Store with reduced prices, for those looking for a cheaper alternative or prefer the old look (click HERE to see the old 4.0 version)
- Anyone who purchases ONYXia 4.5 can purchase the SearchIt app at 30% off. This is possible due to a partnership formed between myself and the app developer ShaoSoft (shao-soft.com).
- For those who use panoramic wallpapers on their dual/triple-screen setup on their desktop PC's and want their Ultimate BB's to match them, please PM me and we can definitely make that happen.
- If you have purchased a variation of Ultimate, you don't need to place your Calendar/Messages icons on any of the docks, since there is a dedicated screen for that already. Besides, it will not look right.
- For Pro, app slot 17 is the custom top-right icon and slot 18 is the weather slot
- For Ultimate, app slot 7 is the custom top-right icon and slot 8 is the weather slot
- Don't forget to battery pull after installation to ensure flawless operation of the theme!
- For businesses looking to deploy this theme to all of your employees, please contact me either through PM or email, I am willing to provide enterprise discounts for mass distributions.
Finally, click HERE to download Basic or purchase Pro and/or Ultimate!!!
Don't forget to post screenshots of your homescreens, this is a super wallpaper-friendly theme so let's see what you guys can do!
Last edited by VinceThePrince; 06-07-10 at 10:40 PM.02-23-10 01:28 AM
I downloaded it...It is great. I love it.
Only thing is it lags a little bit. When I click the end button to go home screen it takes some time.02-23-10 10:14 AM
- 02-23-10 10:16 AM
You are amazing!
I still like the look of version 1.4 on my 9700 and use that. I love the 18 icon dock. 1.4 just looks so aesthetically pleasing. The cutout for the weather icon on the top right, the leather background.
Did you ever look at the jellyfish and koi animations I sent you? As I said, I would gladly pay for you to incorporate those into Onxyia!02-23-10 10:18 AM
I barely have any apps. Lol
I'll try a battery pull & Let you know. Love the theme though.02-23-10 10:18 AM
- I absolutely LOVE this series of themes. I loved version 2 because of the changeable font but because of the top bar when I had along wifi name it overlapped with the time. I like this new theme however few questions or maybe a glitch....when I highlight an icon it doesn't say what the item is anymore (calendar, sms, messages, etc). I am guessing the normal one doesn't have the today setup where I can highligh the calendar and see entries. And lastly does this new version have user selectable fonts like previous?02-23-10 11:25 AM
- I'm finding that my weather app isn't updating on the homescreen. When I go in and move the application, it'll change, and it changes when I lock the screen. Any clues as to why the app won't update on the home screen by itself?
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com02-23-10 06:39 PM
- 02-23-10 06:41 PM
- BlackBerry OS Phone Forums
- More for your BBOS Phone!
- BlackBerry Themes
[ONYXia] - Version 4 - 85xx/8900/9000/96xx/9700!
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD