Hey people! My 2nd theme is done... here's a sneak peak, sorry for video quality.

Super simple theme, only home+locked page is animated.

My website is up, you can download the theme there! Thanks for the feedback people. GrindFX.com

*EDITED* OTA LINK NOW UP!!

Last edited by obscene; 10-08-08 at 10:48 PM. Reason: OTA link now up
    10-07-08 11:53 PM
    Pretty sweet! I'm starting to see more and more animated themes now. I think it will work on the Curve and Pearl too, I've seen a few animated themes for them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 06:18 AM
    any chance in getting the theme

looks great !!
    10-08-08 08:55 AM
    ok! I will def. donate for this!! if you release it for the curve
    10-08-08 09:29 AM
    All done people! Tell your friends
    10-08-08 10:53 AM
    Thanks Obscene, but no OTA download link?
    10-08-08 11:43 AM
    I was just told about OTA by a friend.. if you can tell me the steps to do so I'd appreciate it and post it on the site as well.
    10-08-08 11:56 AM
    anyone wanna post screenshots of this theme?
    10-08-08 12:58 PM
    Downloaded it today and it's great. Couple things I've noticed:

Seems like the animation slows down my BB but it could just be me.

I tried to change the animation to one of my own backgrounds but you can't. One cool thing was that my chosen background shows up when I click the BB button to see all icons. It would be nice to switch out the animation with my own image though.

The icons on the home screen don't go in logical order. So, if you press the BB button to see all your icons, 1-6 aren't going to be the ones to show on the home screen. Just FYI to those who install the theme

The icons going left to right and top to bottom are 1,2,3 but on the icon screen, they're 1,6 and 2. The other side is 4,5,6 but on the icon screen they're 3, 5 and 4
    10-08-08 01:54 PM
    so whats the go for this theme ... links don't work ?
    10-08-08 06:59 PM
    I was just told about OTA by a friend.. if you can tell me the steps to do so I'd appreciate it and post it on the site as well.
    open notepad...in notepad put the following.

AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor jad
    AddType application/java-archive jar
    AddType application/vnd.rim.cod cod

Save the file as htaccess, then upload it to a folder on your webserver called ota (or whatever u want really) place that file in the folder...then rename it to .htaccess on the server.

Then upload your .jad and cods to the folder, then use the link..

http://www.mysite.com/ota/com_plazmi...ethemename.jad

if you want to have a folder for each theme..ie ota/themename...each folder will need a .htaccess file in it.
    10-08-08 07:20 PM
    open notepad...in notepad put the following.

AddType text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor jad
    AddType application/java-archive jar
    AddType application/vnd.rim.cod cod

Save the file as htaccess, then upload it to a folder on your webserver called ota (or whatever u want really) place that file in the folder...then rename it to .htaccess on the server.

Then upload your .jad and cods to the folder, then use the link..

http://www.mysite.com/ota/com_plazmi...ethemename.jad

if you want to have a folder for each theme..ie ota/themename...each folder will need a .htaccess file in it.
    I get a "404 Error Page"...
    10-08-08 09:34 PM
    I get a "404 Error Page"...
    Umm you're actually going to the posted link?....it's a made up link used as an example to show the OP "how to host an ota", just that it seems as though it really is a website....

Haha! did u even read what I posted? lmao!! or did you just hit the link and post a reply due to the error.
    10-08-08 09:40 PM
    Umm you're actually going to the posted link?....it's a made up link used as an example to show the OP "how to host an ota", just that it seems as though it really is a website....

Haha! did u even read what I posted? lmao!! or did you just hit the link and post a reply due to the error.
    LMAO! I thought I did. I guess I didn't since my GF was talking to me but you know how we guys are we just act like we are listening... Then she get's upset because she finds out that she is in ignore mode. lol
    10-08-08 10:33 PM
    sparkomatic, my slick theme=loading theme - animated background, so you'd be able to put whatever background you want.

I'll put it on up on the website tomorrow. Glad you guys are enjoying it!
    10-08-08 10:49 PM
    awesome theme dude, you are awesome
    10-08-08 10:57 PM
    The only issue that I find that the Loading Theme lags the phone when you lock it!
    10-08-08 11:05 PM
    so when are both themes gonna be online to download ??

thanks
    10-09-08 01:10 AM
    SOOO glad I don't have a Bold yet as that theme would irritate the heck out of me!
    10-09-08 04:25 AM
    Tried downloading the OTA file, downloads completely 223 kb, and then just says download fails. Tried opening it up with the OTA Loader, and it says invalid JAD file.

Anybody ?
    10-09-08 04:40 AM
    Gogi try to download it again, refresh the post page.

michael Olivero they're both out now.

cspec I also noticed that. Maybe I should make one with animated home screen only?
    10-09-08 12:36 PM
    Again, Download Failed...when I go to details it says : 907 Invalid COD, Unable to Import Zip File

10-09-08 03:39 PM
    Tried with both themes, same thing with both. Not sure what the problem is.
    10-09-08 03:41 PM
    obscene, finally got it to work, and it's fantastic ! Keep up the good work ! 10/10
    10-10-08 01:18 AM
    Gogi! Sweet bro, always appreciated.
    10-10-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD