Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx

Theme name: Hedone Design "UnderWater" (animated) theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Bold, all Curve (8300 models) 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS and all Pearl (8100) and Flip (8200)
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry store! if u need more info check Hedone Design in Life
    Theme Cost: 7$

Description:
    I already told you that I hate winter tight? I did… however, here is another theme that will remind you of summer.
    UnderWater is a theme that will convert your BlackBerry in to pleasant tropical sea, with various species of fish that swim “in” your screen.
    In theme I used HedoneDesign icons from the set 1. Those are are easily understandable, transparent, and are large enough that your eyes will not be tortured to much.
    Although theme is animated, background is still variable so you can change theme background with pic of your aquarium or any other pic. And you can customize icons on HomeScreenu.
    Bold offers an additional option: When you go to the icon (eg calendar) TodayPlus segment will appear, as shown in the accompanying screenshots.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx-head-undersea-9000.jpg   HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx-01-undersea-9000.jpg   HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx-02-undersea-9000.jpg   HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx-04-undersea-9000.jpg   HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme for Bold, Curve, Pearl, Pearl Flip, 88xx-05-undersea-9000.jpg  

Branko Nikolic (aka Hedone Hawker)
    Chief Developer Group Manager @ BlackBerry Developer Group Balkan

Creative Troublemaker @ HedoneDesign and i-Mentalist
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    333B742D

This looks like a nice theme but the font you chose on the message list is horrible, I would think about buying this but can't stand the system font...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

u mean last screenshot? LOL... u may change this font and have the one u like... go and check other screens on my page and u'll usee i have ones system font and on other screen font i chose to use...

CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    333B742D

Yea the "system" font is just to blocky and choppy for my liking, if there was another one, or even have it change to whatever the BB is that would be even better...the other screen shots that have the "system" font on the menu and dialog box aren't the best but I possibly could look past those
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,810 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Collins521 View Post
    Yea the "system" font is just to blocky and choppy for my liking, if there was another one, or even have it change to whatever the BB is that would be even better...the other screen shots that have the "system" font on the menu and dialog box aren't the best but I possibly could look past those
    Very nice theme for the Bold. Really like the today version with your 5 newest appointments and unopened messages listed on the today screen when you scroll over the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Collins521 View Post
    i think u didn't understand me... screenshots shows u that u can change fot ur self... on one u can see that system font and on the othere u can see how it looks like when i changed font on my Bold!

hope u do understand what i mean... as my english is not as good as i would like to be...

CrackBerry User

Happy Valentines Day! I like your font, it feels appropriate! I don't know .... but I think positive vibes are better than negative!
    .... And the iPhoners said the Blackbery was dead.... HA!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by DesignJams View Post
    Happy Valentines Day! I like your font, it feels appropriate! I don't know .... but I think positive vibes are better than negative!
    hey there... well... happy valentines day to you too... lol

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Weird

So I downloaded the Hedone Design Underwater theme for my Sprint 8830 (running 4.5.0.127) and it works perfectly. So then I wanted to get it for my g/f who has a 8830 on Verizon (running 4.2.something). It didnt work, complaining about an "invalid cod", so then I put 4.5.0.127 on it thinking that would do the trick, but it still complains about the "invalid cod". Anyone else try to put this theme on a Verizon 8830 and have success? I don't get why it works on the Sprint 8830 but not the Verizon 8830 using the same OS.

Frustrated,
    J
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Fixed!

Well, managed to find some more time to throw at the problem and finally got the underwater theme to work on the Verizon 8830 with 4.5. I logged into the BIS site and resent the service books. Then I took the .jad file and put it on the SD memory card, then when to media->pictures->explore found the .jad file, ran it and it installed.

Now the phone theme works great, kudos to Hedone for developing a sweet theme. I really wish the Today-Plus screen (where the calendar appointments drop down while hovering over the calendar icon) worked, but I get the feeling that'll only work on the Bold or newer devices.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Quote Originally Posted by TheJayCan View Post
    Well, managed to find some more time to throw at the problem and finally got the underwater theme to work on the Verizon 8830 with 4.5. I logged into the BIS site and resent the service books. Then I took the .jad file and put it on the SD memory card, then when to media->pictures->explore found the .jad file, ran it and it installed.

Now the phone theme works great, kudos to Hedone for developing a sweet theme. I really wish the Today-Plus screen (where the calendar appointments drop down while hovering over the calendar icon) worked, but I get the feeling that'll only work on the Bold or newer devices.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.
    Well thank u for this info JayCan!!! im glad u solved this out and u share this with others!!!!

thanx again!