Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Smile [Free] Mini Header Theme - and win $50!

Until the 14th August, one of our most popular premium themes, Mini Header, will be absolutely free on App World.

Search for "Mini Header" on App World, make sure it's by My BlackBerry Themes, and make sure it's free!!

We'd also like to give you the chance to win some big money!

To win $50, simply...

1) Leave a review for our Mini Header theme on App World
    2) Email support@myblackberrythemes.co.uk, supplying your App World display name so we can verify you've left a review
    3) Enjoy the free theme
    4) Cross your fingers and on the 15th August we'll draw a name randomly who will be sent $50 by Paypal. You must leave a review and email us with your App World name to qualify.

Good luck!
    CrackBerry User

Still $1.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by davea99 View Post
    Until the 14th August, one of our most popular premium themes, Mini Header, will be absolutely free on App World.

Search for "Mini Header" on App World, make sure it's by My BlackBerry Themes, and make sure it's free!!

We'd also like to give you the chance to win some big money!

To win $50, simply...

1) Leave a review for our Mini Header theme on App World
    2) Email support@myblackberrythemes.co.uk, supplying your App World display name so we can verify you've left a review
    3) Enjoy the free theme
    4) Cross your fingers and on the 15th August we'll draw a name randomly who will be sent $50 by Paypal. You must leave a review and email us with your App World name to qualify.

Good luck!
    Shows FREE but when I opened showed $1.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com