Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    PIN
    T OF GUINNESS
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Do you change themes often???

I've had the iPhone theme for about 3 weeks now, and today I changed to CorkBerry. I like it. Do you all change your themes on a regular basis?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,995 Global Posts

No... I rarely change themes.

I really do not like to pay for premium themes... and I keep my themes to a minimum to save on memory

I currently only have the TMobile Zen theme installed and I removed all of the other core themes (L, Today, Icon).

I tried out the free Precision theme for a while and liked that... but there is just something about the Bottom Zen that TMo has as default...

One day I am going to get the Plazmic SDK and make my own theme!! Probably really similar to TMo with some minor changes!
    No longer a CrackBerry addict. Moved to Android - could not be happier!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,856 Global Posts
    PIN
    k luver

yep!!! sometimes 2x a day, sometimes I keep themes for a while and just change the wallpapers.

Skins I change daily bc I have so many colors, and themes just about every other day if not 2x a day

ooooo I love my Berry!
    CrackBerry Genius

I used to change a lot but after I found the NY Skyline theme I stuck with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    a small pointed piece of wire with a head used especially for fastening cloth

I use Understated Dark Zen for a month or so, then use Flamboyant Zen for a month or so, then switch back; but I switch my wallpapers each day.
    Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly. Never forget that Satan fell by force of gravity!

Proper Upgrade / Downgrade Procedure by bmcclure937 / CrackMem by Pete6 / BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry

8300 > 8900 > 9650

OS 6.0.0.719
    DM 6.1.0.36
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,145 Global Posts

I try not to change to much. I to also have the iphone and corkberry theme. I don't really like the font on these though. I'm just a little to picky. I stick to the today theme though that came on my phone.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,362 Global Posts

I unlocked all themes last night. I now switch between the T-Mobile bottom zen (not the pink one), the Rogers theme, and the Vodafone today theme. It is so hard to decide which one to use

CrackBerry Abuser

Nope. I have the Tmobile zen theme (US Version) and never change. I might change the wallpaper from time to time. But too many themes eats up too much memory, plus I have my icons in a certain order and changing themes screws that up. I don't need the hassle of re-arranging everything.
    Space
    I gotta tell ya, at this point, the length of this conversation is way out of proportion to my interest in it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I used to, but now I only change my wallpapers daily since I got rid of the stock themes and only rotate between precision zen, crackberry user, and today plus themes. Itll do for now......
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,856 Global Posts
    PIN
    k luver

oh yeah and the bold pink zen!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Don't U Wish U Knew

I change my themes everyday and usully they match my wardrobe and purse... I am so sad... lol
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts

I'm very happy with the L theme. I've fiddled with some others, but I keep coming back to the stock themes. Plus lots of themes take up too much memory

I will rock a theme for a few weeks and then delete it from my Berry. I save the OTA install in my saved messages, so it's not on my device memory. Whenever I do re-install the theme, all the icons are just how I arrainged them previously. Saves on the memory(not that i need to worry) i usually run 22 free file, and 25 after a battery pull...
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he did not exist...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,336 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me!

I have been using the corkberry theme since it was released. I absolutely love it. I have only changed my theme twice since I got my curve .

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,220 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky toes! :)

I used to change all the time but now I just rotate between the precision zen or the iberry theme.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Krmlxtsy View Post
    I change my themes everyday and usully they match my wardrobe and purse... I am so sad... lol
    lol me 2! I don't feel so bad now
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krmlxtsy View Post
    love it!
    i dont change my theme daily - i just have the iberry theme which i LOVE and use ALL the time!

however...i do change my skin daily based on my outfit! i have a clear, blue, pink, green, and orange right now!! gotta match!
    *Live*Laugh*Love*
    "A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous" ~ Coco Chanel

Thanks Chaz

Global Posts
    6,667 Global Posts
    PIN
    25DCE56E

not themes so much but wallpaper several times a week
    Southern By Latitude, Gentleman By Attitude!
    ~I LOVE THE SMELL OF CRACKBERRY IN THE MORNING~
    BlackBerry 101
    PLEASE VISIT
    Save the Internet
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    CH ME I'M DREAMING...

I have a favorite that I never seem to want to change if I use it. But if I do change themes, it's a few times a day.

Global Posts
    10,547 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me. :)

I use the Today Plus Theme (only) and change wallpapers if I want something different.
    Reading.....is truly a "lost art" / Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm. / BB10 OS Archives
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    2,074 Global Posts

Thumbs up

I love getting new themes.. Love changing them 2!! I do it like 2x a week. It depends on my mood!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    TO BEANS

I don't change very often but have 6 themes besides the stock ones, and still am at 39+ file free!

Last edited by Bodyart; 07-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    PIN
    ch Ur Own %^z

I change my theme just to try something new and go right back to the one I use mainly use "L." Change wallpaper often.
    EVO da 1st 4G
    Posted from my *EYE*pad!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,856 Global Posts
    PIN
    k luver

Quote Originally Posted by NancyDrew View Post
    I have a favorite that I never seem to want to change if I use it. But if I do change themes, it's a few times a day.
    since you are one of the best theme developers I've come across which is your favorite? I have a bunch of your themes as my favs!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    available upon request

I used to until I downloaded surreal. Since I put 4.5 on I've been loving the "L" theme that wasn't previously on my 8830.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast