tools
    Looks very nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 08:23 PM
    Im new and wondering if you can download it straight from your bb browser
    Go to this link with your Blackberry Browser:

http://demzahpc.com/iPhone/83xx/com_...eme__83xx_.jad
    09-02-08 11:41 AM
    Smooth, Smooth. I have it so I only have a few icons showing, and hide the folders so i can see a few of my main things (sms, bbm, address book, jivetalk, facebook)
    09-02-08 12:30 PM
    oh nice its just as good as i expected if not better. but i was wondering if i can change the lock screen.
    09-02-08 07:48 PM
    Hi there,

Love the theme, but have a question...

I have both my work email & my gmail on my pearl, how do I get the 'messages' folder to just show work emails? I don't want the work & personal emails to be combined?

I can see my personal ones separately, but they still appear in my 'messages' one where I only want work emails?

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks. Kate.
    09-03-08 04:23 AM
    Hi there,

Love the theme, but have a question...

I have both my work email & my gmail on my pearl, how do I get the 'messages' folder to just show work emails? I don't want the work & personal emails to be combined?

I can see my personal ones separately, but they still appear in my 'messages' one where I only want work emails?

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks. Kate.
    This isn't the approrpiate forum. Your best bet is you can try in this forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/ (maybe there's another forum for help but I didn't seem to see it)
    09-03-08 06:01 AM
    oh nice its just as good as i expected if not better. but i was wondering if i can change the lock screen.
    Unfortunately you can't.
    09-03-08 06:02 AM
    Alexdemers:

Any idea when you think you might release verision 1.2?
    09-03-08 05:24 PM
    Alexdemers:

Any idea when you think you might release verision 1.2?
    It's been a very busy week. I'll do my best to keep you updated on a release date.
    09-03-08 09:37 PM
    LOVE THIS theme!!!

I LOVE the small font EXCEPT for the front clock that would be nice if it were a little larger

This is a general question i guess but . .

Is ther a way to make ALL of your itcons "iphone-ish" like block style?

Thanks, Great Work!!
    09-03-08 11:59 PM
    Hey, Also . .where can i download that nice blue wallpaper with the fish?!
    09-04-08 12:16 AM
    A+ for this theme.. Yea keep us all updated on 1.2 expecting big things
    09-06-08 01:10 PM
    is this theme available for the bold.
    09-06-08 07:11 PM
    themes are not yet available for the bold
    09-06-08 11:29 PM
    i just want to acknowledge your hard work and time by saying that this is the most beautiful (im dead serious) theme i have ever seen. I have been looking over the past few days at screen shots of themes as well as trying some out on my own. I have to tell you, you really set the bar up high when u made this. Keep up the great work!! I cant wait for your future releases. Thank you so much for sharing your work of art!
    09-10-08 02:48 AM
    Zen version please! Oh and dare I say smaller font too for the menus and sms/messages screen? Easier to scroll and see more on a page with smaller font.
    09-10-08 09:47 PM
    i just want to acknowledge your hard work and time by saying that this is the most beautiful (im dead serious) theme i have ever seen. I have been looking over the past few days at screen shots of themes as well as trying some out on my own. I have to tell you, you really set the bar up high when u made this. Keep up the great work!! I cant wait for your future releases. Thank you so much for sharing your work of art!
    Thank you! It's really a great push of encouragement when I see people really supporting this theme and give me great words on it. I will post some updates very soon.

Oh, and no it is not available on the Bold. As soon as I buy a Bold (I live in Canada :P ) I may try to get a theme going, we will see.
    09-12-08 02:07 PM
    I have to 100% agree here. As much as I have scoured forums for the perfect theme, it seems that I have found it in this one. While there may be some tweaks here or there it's the best iPhone and the best overall theme I have seen to date.
    09-13-08 07:45 AM
    Hey what about one of these in cross bar on the bottom? I think that would be a very good theme!
    09-13-08 07:56 AM
    Let's get that 1.2 version out already... I don't like the bugs on this version but it is a really great looking theme. Those annoying bugs are the cause of me not using this theme! >:-(

09-13-08 01:51 PM
    really nice gonna try it thanks
    09-14-08 02:40 PM
    this theme is hottttt!
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    09-15-08 09:45 PM
    I love it, its my favorite theme ever.

Just one quick question tho, i don't know why but my facebook icon and google maps, google news, sudoku... are smaller than the others, like in low resolution, how can i solve this?

some other icons like google talk and MSN messenger are in normal resolution and fit perfectly with the theme.

PLEASE HELP
    09-16-08 01:26 PM
    i downloaded this theme both OTA and via DM. either way when I go to OPTIONS>THEMES, it doesn't show up in the list. others have been the same way (corkberry). This is really frustrating. any ideas as to why I can see them on my theme list? oh, and i also tried a battery pull to no avail.

edit: The themes do show up in Advanced Options, Applications. I'm totally confused.
    also I'm running OS 4.5.0.77

edit #2: Ok all is fixed. It turns out that if you erase some of the default themes in the JAVA folder, some downloaded themes may not show up in the list. I restored my JAVA folder back to the original and all is well.
    Last edited by wxjeremy; 09-17-08 at 07:22 AM.
    09-16-08 05:53 PM
    Let's get that 1.2 version out already... I don't like the bugs on this version but it is a really great looking theme. Those annoying bugs are the cause of me not using this theme! >:-(

Way to ask. If you would help to the project and donate a small bit maybe I would consider leaving early after work and stop my busy schedule.

Please be patient. Plazmic 4.6 (or the newest one) should be out soon and this will fix some of the icons not changeable in the Plazmic 4.5.

Thanks for your patience everyone.
    09-17-08 08:00 AM
174 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD