Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,543 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by JRSCCivic98 View Post
    Looks good, but the font and font spacing on Options (and sub Options) as well as Phone call logs and emails/SMS lists blow.
    This is a great theme but I have to agree about the options/suboptions font being "less than desireable" as civic noted

Would be great if the font were the same as the menu font from the home screen , nice and clean looking AND the size is PERFECT!
    -GrandMasterB

Founder and Chairholder of the BS Counsel
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    305 Global Posts
    PIN
    STRIPE

Quote Originally Posted by TBryant82 View Post
    lol! How could anyone like small fonts on themes!!? Thats my only problem with these! Sh*t I'll donate for that small modification cause I like the themes so much!
    Well not trying to brag LOL!! But i have perfect eye sight and i like my font really small so i can see everything without having to scroll up or down. Before i started putting themes on my phone i ran the smallest font possible and to me it still wasn't small enough LOL!!!

One of these days i will try and build my own theme. I bet no one will want it because the font size will be like 3 or 4 LOL!!!
    --Scott--
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts

Very nice theme!! I like it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    PIN
    MontBlanc

First, Please do not take this as an accusation as it may be just a coincidence.

Just after loading this excellent looking theme, I noticed a pause (hourglass) in the activity of my BB, then within minutes I received a message from an AOL SMTP sever rejecting an email from me that I never sent nor do I recognize the address. The server message said that the email in question was infected by a virus. BTW I do not use AOL and I do not have any addresses in my contacts with an AOL url.

Any Ideas?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!

Quote Originally Posted by crakedparrot View Post
    Any Ideas?
    Replace user and press any key to continue.

Totally unrelated. Without header of that bounceback, it's hard to say what it was or where it came from. However, it's not hard for someone to forge the return to address to be your email address for whatever account that bounceback came to. If it just happened once, forget it. If it happens again repetedly, I'd change the password to the account in question and go from there.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    PIN
    MontBlanc

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it. I reported it to our IT department, as if that will do any good
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #32  

As stated, this is a coincidence. I have no intentions at all to do bad stuff. I've had over 10,000 downloads (my server's bandwidth is running low for this month, hehe) and it's the first time I've heard such problem. If you have any encounters, problems, feedback and comments, please send them to blackberryiphonetheme@gmail.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,543 Global Posts
    PIN

Well let me just say again that this is the theme I am currently using and I love it! Have had NO problems with it.

Thank you very much for the theme!

CrackBerry User

my bb
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask :)

Great theme!

I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but I have created some folders and put applications in it. Once I click on the folder to access the applications, they aren't there, it's just an empty folder. Is there a fix for this?

Btw, thanks for the theme!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #36  

Quote Originally Posted by kreamBEAST View Post

my bb
    That isn't my theme :P
    CrackBerry User

Love the theme Alex. If I may, I would like to offer some suggestions for v2...

1. The "working" (hourglass) icon is nice, but there is a white box around it that makes it look a little less clean.
    2. The little send/receive icons are a little rough looking as well. I think the traditional arrows would look a little cleaner.
    3. Finally, and this is me being a little anal, the name of the theme that shows up in the theme list is way too long. It gets cutoff for me. A simple iPhone Theme or similar would probably suffice.

Other than those small nitpicks, I absolutely love this theme. It's the best iPhone theme I've seen yet. I even deleted the iBerry theme from eVeek...

Cheers!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #38  

Quote Originally Posted by jdurante View Post
    Love the theme Alex. If I may, I would like to offer some suggestions for v2...

1. The "working" (hourglass) icon is nice, but there is a white box around it that makes it look a little less clean.
    2. The little send/receive icons are a little rough looking as well. I think the traditional arrows would look a little cleaner.
    3. Finally, and this is me being a little anal, the name of the theme that shows up in the theme list is way too long. It gets cutoff for me. A simple iPhone Theme or similar would probably suffice.

Other than those small nitpicks, I absolutely love this theme. It's the best iPhone theme I've seen yet. I even deleted the iBerry theme from eVeek...

Cheers!
    The reason for the bug mentionned in #1 is the size of the icon being resized. The little arrows is because Blackberry doesn't FULLY support PNGs thus creating unwanted results. As for the name, yea I should change it :P

All 3 will be fixed for sure. Give me some time and a new update will be up in the coming week. Thanks for the great words everybody
    Last edited by alexdemers; 08-28-2008 at 07:25 PM.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  

I was just wondering, I need someone to translate from Vietnamese to English. There's a thread on a Vietnamese forum about my theme and I would liek to know what they are talking about :P

iPhone Theme mới ra lò nè các bác!!! [Lưu Trữ] - DIỄN ĐÀN TINH TẾ

Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,543 Global Posts
    PIN

It says;

"IPhone theme is totally awesome, I would be willing to pay up to 12000 yen ($6us) if he were to fix that damned font , lol"

Now my vietnamese is a little rusty , no wait that's my English that's rusty , I don't even know vietnamese!!

But I do love your Theme!!!

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #41  

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB View Post
    It says;

"IPhone theme is totally awesome, I would be willing to pay up to 12000 yen ($6us) if he were to fix that damned font , lol"

Now my vietnamese is a little rusty , no wait that's my English that's rusty , I don't even know vietnamese!!

But I do love your Theme!!!

Haha tried to get me there! It will be fixed! Give me another week (been busy with school)
    CrackBerry Newbie

Very nice theme just downloaded it

CrackBerry Newbie

This is a great theme, two problems I noticed:

1. Opera Mini conflict, it is not working with this Theme
    2. When you get that 'Missed Call Message' - you click view, the box and text is sandy.
    CrackBerry User

ALEXDEMERS: Check your inbox... lemme know if that's doable.

Great theme, once again!
    CrackBerry User

absolutely love this theme, although is there any chance of a zen version? Would be perfect for me if you could add that
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,421 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by loz_the_guru View Post
    absolutely love this theme, although is there any chance of a zen version? Would be perfect for me if you could add that
    If it's a zen version, that kinda defeats the purpose of it being an iphone theme, don't you think?
    CrackBerry User

how so? I currently use the bPhone theme and love the zen version, i just prefer having an uncluttered screen most of the time.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,543 Global Posts
    PIN

I agree , I also prefer a ZEN bottom dock theme , reminds me of my iPod Touch. I want a BlackBerry with an iPhone Zen Bottom Dock Theme , not an actual "iPhone"

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Great theme

I Love the look of this them on my Curve, has a way of making it look "professional".

Thanks.

Sean
    CrackBerry Newbie

Im new and wondering if you can download it straight from your bb browser
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast