Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    642 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default deleting a thread you have no need for??? HOW2

HELP???????!!!!!!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mcaples; 10-25-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    1,208 Global Posts

It's not YOUR account that's suspended, it's the web site owners account that's suspended. Usually due to non-payment of hosting fees, or possibly over a bandwidth limit from the host. Nothing you can do about it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    642 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

How do you delete a thread you started AND/OR UNsubscribe from threads you received answers from? **on mobile site ONLY**
    CrackBerry User

Am I the only one that can't download themes from mybbota? I have been trying for the last 4 hours through my phone and my computer and I keep getting a message that the site is having technical difficulties. I've never seen this before so I wasn't sure if it's real or if it's me. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Account Suspended? my bbota

Ok, rather than start a new thread i decided to query off this old one. Basically I have purchased themes from BBOTA for my bold 9900 (vader,jelly berry, flow, clean theme etc) & on installing os7.1.0.746 had lost everything. I am not registered I believe & purchased these themes using paypal. My question is am i able to re-download the themes or will I have to purchase again. The weird thing is that I received emails of updates but were unable to download them??? Many thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Account Suspended? my bbota

Quote Originally Posted by Crakzag View Post
    Ok, rather than start a new thread i decided to query off this old one. Basically I have purchased themes from BBOTA for my bold 9900 (vader,jelly berry, flow, clean theme etc) & on installing os7.1.0.746 had lost everything. I am not registered I believe & purchased these themes using paypal. My question is am i able to re-download the themes or will I have to purchase again. The weird thing is that I received emails of updates but were unable to download them??? Many thanks in advance.
    Use the information from your paypal receipt email to fill in the form when you follow the 'need new code' link on the original purchase page of the theme in question

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
    Thanked by:
    Crakzag (11-14-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Don't think i have any receipts anymore in my email as may have deleted but will try with my paypal details & see how that goes? Thanks alot