Discount codes for ANY devices available through Shop.BlackBerry.com, including PRIV - ALL SUMMER!

💥 dyxaapx9j - added Wednesday, August 10,
    💥 d379a9ybt - added Wednesday, August 10,

* offer expires on August 31st
    Last edited by pat-wallace; 08-10-16 at 12:38 PM.
    CDM76 likes this.
    05-17-16 03:58 PM
    When adding the Priv to the cart, make sure you add the standalone version, not the bundle, otherwise coupon will not apply. You will get the accessories in the cart anyways.
    05-17-16 05:39 PM
    I wish I had the money to buy it right now.. With the discount code it is almost as much as the 'sold by and shipped by Amazon' and also get the complementary items free
    *sigh*
    05-17-16 05:42 PM
    Hey guys,

IS this code valid? It does not seem to work!!!

I was going to buy a Priv. Please help meeeee.... ;(

Tony - I tried to add standalone Priv to cart, but maybe I am doing it wrong?

The accessories do not seem to repopulate in the cart.

Thanks for your help..
    05-17-16 10:53 PM
    Sorry, I think I figured out the problem.

I am a bit slow lol... I was trying to purchase from CrackBerry's shop (to support the site!)

And I now realize after reading the other recent threads that you all are referring to ShopBlackBerry and not CrackBerry haha.

Tony - Great advice, the steps you mentioned are fine, it is my own user error, sorry about that.

And CB's thank you all for being so awesome to share these discounts. Always a bit painful to buy at full price, especially when Priv's be found for $379.99/$399.99 USD in the last couple weeks and $499.99 CDN for us CB's north of the border.

I actually had ordered a $499.99 CDN Priv, but from submitting and processing phase, I learned about the AT&T version issue for us Canadian BlackBerry users and not being able to get software updates without an active AT&T sim. I knew something was up when prices are too good to be true... there IS a reason!

So I resigned to the fact if I want to upgrade to this phone from my Q10, I will just have to suck it up and pay full price for a "Factory Unlocked" version vs. the "Unlocked" version I almost got tricked into getting by a good deal price.

Any new CB's user like me, I highly suggest to learn the difference between those two terms.. It is like a Trojan horse or secret lemon just waiting to make you sour after purchase when you realize you can only run the very first 5.1 Lollipop up here in Canada!!

For me, not worth the extra hassle, headache, pain, misery, suffering, regret and a lesson in patience to wait for updates from a very slow carrier that isn't available in Canada anyways. Pay more now, and enjoy a better phone experience without the extra logos, boot chimes, and free AT&T advertising you can't delete or get off your phone.

Anyhow, thanks all again. Sorry for the long post I am very excited, and just like I had to learn to avoid this Priv model/version trap of a phone, I hope I can help others also avoid being lured by a discount or low price for a 'carrier' "Unlocked" phone which isn't really unlocked the way you would think it is (re: getting future software updates at ease, and in a timely fashion).

Now if my credit card would just work.. I will be good to go and join the CrackBerry Priv Army.
    05-18-16 12:24 AM
    Well actually if you're in Canada there's an even cheaper way to get the unlocked one from SBB... $739+tax. I got mine for 880 with the case tax in. Look over at RFD, there's a thread about it.
    05-18-16 06:22 AM
    This sale is from MAY 20th - AUGUST 31st

Codes may already be working BUT existing sale may cause conflict.
    I will have access to more codes as needed
    Each code works for 15 purchases.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 06:52 AM
    Hi Tony,

I was looking but could not find.. could you please PM me the link link RFD?

I'd really appreciate it.
    05-18-16 12:29 PM
    Hi Tony,

I was looking but could not find.. could you please PM me the link link RFD?

I'd really appreciate it.
    Look under Ongoing Deals and search for BlackBerry...
    05-19-16 05:18 AM
    Got too anxious waiting and just ordered at 10% off.. found out yesterday a good friend's brother has a friend who works at BlackBerry and could get the EPP discount... oh well. The PRIV is great upgrade from my Q10. I will miss BB10, the hub mainly.

Anyhow, anybody who is sitting on the fence about upgrading to PRIV, it really is a nice piece of hardware and this 10% off is a very decent deal with a free Smart Flip case and Sync Pod, and shipping included. I could have bought a crappy AT&T version for about half of what I paid, but feel a lot better buying direct from BlackBerry and not dealing with software update headaches with an unlocked carrier phone. Also there are no silly AT&T preloaded apps in the Factory Unlocked version, or AT&T annoying boot chime.

This is the first time I've paid outright for a phone, but with Robbers (Rogers) trying to rip their loyal customer base with swapping to more expensive plans with LESS data incl. too, I'd rather not put any more money into their coffers by buying their branded version. The Live Chat rep said they could do a hardware upgrade for $259, then when I called, the phone rep said price went up to $399!!! Said out of their control, system updates and they will not honor what they said, even if it was recorded. And now I see it is back down to $299. Pure scammers, I will never buy hardware from them ever again!!

Thanks again to original poster for sharing deal and Tony's tip on how to select the phone only in shop and the bonus accessories will populate the cart - I tried the discount on the bundle first and it did not work.

Get a PRIV and love it too, I already do.
    05-21-16 10:46 AM
    Got too anxious waiting and just ordered at 10% off.. found out yesterday a good friend's brother has a friend who works at BlackBerry and could get the EPP discount... oh well. The PRIV is great upgrade from my Q10. I will miss BB10, the hub mainly.

Anyhow, anybody who is sitting on the fence about upgrading to PRIV, it really is a nice piece of hardware and this 10% off is a very decent deal with a free Smart Flip case and Sync Pod, and shipping included. I could have bought a crappy AT&T version for about half of what I paid, but feel a lot better buying direct from BlackBerry and not dealing with software update headaches with an unlocked carrier phone. Also there are no silly AT&T preloaded apps in the Factory Unlocked version, or AT&T annoying boot chime.

This is the first time I've paid outright for a phone, but with Robbers (Rogers) trying to rip their loyal customer base with swapping to more expensive plans with LESS data incl. too, I'd rather not put any more money into their coffers by buying their branded version. The Live Chat rep said they could do a hardware upgrade for $259, then when I called, the phone rep said price went up to $399!!! Said out of their control, system updates and they will not honor what they said, even if it was recorded. And now I see it is back down to $299. Pure scammers, I will never buy hardware from them ever again!!

Thanks again to original poster for sharing deal and Tony's tip on how to select the phone only in shop and the bonus accessories will populate the cart - I tried the discount on the bundle first and it did not work.

Get a PRIV and love it too, I already do.
    I agree. My Priv is from T-Mobile. It does have a few branded apps and all. I would love to get it out right, but can't afford the out right price. Possibly the next phone I can do that but at this point I just love my priv.
    05-21-16 10:47 PM
    If you have any issues feel free to message me
    Attached Thumbnails PRIV coupon codes!-privcanada.jpg   PRIV coupon codes!-leapcanada.jpg   PRIV coupon codes!-classiccanada.jpg   PRIV coupon codes!-silvercanadapassport.jpg   PRIV coupon codes!-canadapassportwhite.jpg  

Last edited by pat-wallace; 08-12-16 at 10:10 PM.
    06-14-16 08:21 PM
    Discount codes for ANY devices

New code: (Wednesday, June 15, 2016)
    💥 8bjbm2tfn

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-15-16 08:54 AM
    PRIV coupon codes!-img_20160624_001921.png

US price with coupon code 8bjbm2tfn

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 09:37 PM
    Hey, thanks for posting the code. I'm wondering if there is any code that works with existing summer sale? I tried "8bjbm2tfn" but it doesn't discount any further. Thanks!!!
    06-29-16 11:35 PM
    These coupons are only valid on devices Not Already on sale

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-30-16 12:20 AM
    JULY - NEW CODE - ny2f7n2tg
    07-05-16 09:11 AM
    PRIV coupon codes!-cphmc1jweaafbpa.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 03:50 PM
    New code

PRIV coupon codes!-img_tc564g.jpg

PRIV coupon codes!-img_5w9z3t.jpg

PRIV coupon codes!-img_-60w0rm.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 10:07 PM
    PRIV coupon codes!-cp5mz4kxyaejlsd.jpg

Ends August 31

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 09:13 PM
    Really hoping for some Black Friday deals! Fingers crossed!
    09-25-16 06:30 AM
    Yeah right!! same here. I missed out on a wonderful deal and would like to get that again haha.
    09-30-16 10:59 AM
    Certified Refurbished Priv for $449.99Cdn at FactoryDirect.ca on today's deals!

http://m.factorydirect.ca/Product.as...mDlO9QLQ7FUA==

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 10:29 AM