Did a ton of comparisons between the Samsung Galaxy tab S vs. tab S2 and for the price difference between the S2 9.7 inch and tab S 10.5 inch, the advancements in the S2 are negligible.

Got a line on a used Tab S 10.5 inch. The person is advertising his sale for $375 including case and a 32GB microSD. I've managed to bring him down to $325 but he now wants to remove the microSD card from the deal.

I feel like $325 CDN for this tablet is a good deal but I'm not 100% sure? And should I take the offer despite his renege on the microSD card?

Look! It's Zedzilla30!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    02-16-16 06:36 AM
    Tab S2 will probably get the Marshmallow update if that matters to you. It will be a miracle if the Tab s does.
    02-16-16 07:35 AM
    Tab S2 will probably get the Marshmallow update if that matters to you. It will be a miracle if the Tab s does.
    Actually believe it or not the Tab S is scheduled for the Marshmallow update as well according to Android Central. I was worried about that but while doing my research I came across many sites indicating the Tab S would likely get the update as the hardware specs between the Tab S and Tab S2 are virtually identical.

But thanks for posting.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    02-16-16 12:03 PM
    Actually believe it or not the Tab S is scheduled for the Marshmallow update as well according to Android Central. I was worried about that but while doing my research I came across many sites indicating the Tab S would likely get the update as the hardware specs between the Tab S and Tab S2 are virtually identical.

But thanks for posting.

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    Tablet updates are different than phone. Remember the Tab Pros came out with Kitkat and never got Lollipop except the Tab PRO 12.2 model. Tab S already got one upgrade to Lollipop so Marshmallow is stretching it. Basically the rule of thumb with Samsung is if they aren't actively selling the model its YMMV. Just something to think about.
    02-16-16 04:44 PM
    Good to know. Thanks!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    02-16-16 09:35 PM